'Atomic Heart' gets release date

atomic heart.JPG

Developer Mund Fish's cryptic, surreral FPS Atomic Heart finally has a release date. After teasing a release window which was pushed back and signing a publisher, the developer has finally provided an actual release date today and aired a brand-new trailer for the occasion:

A system failure at Soviet Facility № 3826 leads machinery to rebel against the people. You are Major P-3, Private Agent, and your task is to minimize the consequences of this 'systems failure' and prevent the leakage of classified information.

To succeed, you'll have to do your homework and study every deadly foe to avoid becoming their next victim, for secret experiments have led to the emergence of terrifying mutants, implacable machines, and bloodthirsty creatures.

Atomic Heart will launch February 21, 2023 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and PC. Pre-orders are now live on the game's official website.

:arrow: SOURCE

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't stress enough how hyped I was the whole time since early "leaks" of the development circulated around the internet years ago, although I am a bit disappointed they pushed the date back since it was initially "XXXXXXXXBER 2022" in the E3 announcement.

Reactions: felix.200

drazenm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope it's not an easy game following the trend last few years, everything to be casual as the moment you use your brain a bit, sweat, stress, get frustrated you straight away quit and go full on keyboard warrioring online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH