Aussie NSMB Wii pirate suffers $AU1.5 million fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I hope this doesn't hurt GBATemp's rep and gets flagged as a "pirating" forum.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW. Poor Kongsnutz. YAFAZE was a cool site too. Well, it's nice to be the first to upload something but a little anonymity can keep you out of alot of trouble.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
just remember that nintendo is watch and if your doing something they consider illegal make sure you use your anominizers, and dont go shouting omgz i gots it early cause i work at the store

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
He will have a hell to be able to pay that back xD no company will probably never employ him

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
ahhh well, poor guy, i feel really bad for him he helped us all here, and now this? what bullcrap, if prices in australia werent do high then piracy wouldnt be a problem here...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course this'll hurt GBAtemp Forum's reputation. Oh man :l. I just wonder who that GBAtemp Regular is, out of curiosity.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How hard is it for them to actually put the picture of the right game on the pic?
closedeyes.gif

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm "Nintendo Australia managing director Rose Lappin says the case a victory against piracy."
Lol they caught 1 of a miljon pirates XD thumbs up for nintendo ^^

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rizzod said:
kongz on one of the aussie newspapers today
I love how they show a picture of Super Mario Galaxy and call it "Super Mario Bros Wii."

I love how people post the same things I was going to say before I do and I see it after I posted.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Link0518 said:
hmm "Nintendo Australia managing director Rose Lappin says the case a victory against piracy."

It's not like that. If you got an early copy of a major release/new mario game and you could dump it for everyone, would you do it now? I certainly wouldn't.

I'm pretty sure a lot of dumpers will be thinking the same thing the next time they go to dump a major release a week early.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
Link0518 said:

It's not like that. If you got an early copy of a major release/new mario game and you could dump it for everyone, would you do it now? I certainly wouldn't.

Maybe if i did know how to dump a game
tongue.gif

also if i would i would hide my ip not share my name, not talk about it on forums etc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why a person would get an early released game and then brag about uploading/dumping a game...What's the big thing about that?

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nitrostemp said:
id do it all stealthy like and only upload to mediafire with a proxy

An Australian just got fined for releasing a game early, now you're saying you'd do the same? Are all Australians dumb?

Just kidding! Don't take offence, Australians! Just this guy. And the guy who got fined. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4FTASzSPThM?si=i8JRmmFkpcXXIT7o +1