• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Austria first country to make Covid vaccine mandatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Legal rights yes, Natural rights not. They exist independently from human behaviour.
If you lack the ability to defend your rights then your rights don’t exist - they’re only a concept. Their violation remains a moral wrong, but one you can do nothing about.
Actually, no, nothing has yet been made on whether they will vaccinate you against your will. Currently the only plan is an extended lockdown for unvaccinated individuals. And drinking in your house will get you fined if you're under 21, it's a matter of difficulty in enforcement, not that it's not written in the law.
Not yet - the legislation is being drafted as we speak, as per the OP. As for your other point, make up your mind - either you’re talking about age restrictions or area restrictions. I can’t read your mind. Either way, I’m not particularly interested in what kind of puritanical restrictions the U.S. government enforced on its citizenry in regards to victimless crimes, the U.S. government has nothing to do with the subject at hand and notoriously sticks its nose in other people’s business. Must be that exceptionalism talking.

Last edited by Foxi4,

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you lack the ability to defend your rights then your rights don’t exist - they’re only a concept. Their violation remains a moral wrong, but one you can do nothing about.
If legality agrees with natural law, it is redundant. If legality conflicts with natural law, then it is immoral. If laws are immoral, then citizens are faced with the choice of either breaking law and risking fines and prison. Or losing their sense of morality.

So what a right ACTUALLY is, (seperate from the law as we ussually know it, though it can align)
A right is an action, behaviour that does no damage to another sentient being.
Under the "do no harm principle"

Act in opposition and you become distorted, and in devolution. No matter what law system we may have in place or people that are willing to act upon the ACTUAL rights of a sentient being.

But yes, you gotta say no when you gotta say no, and say yes when you gotta say yes. Does that mean you have to protest? not neccessarily. Just stop giving your power away to things that go into opposition to what is good moral and healthy. Non compliance. it really is as simple as that.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had Covid back in April 2020. Let me tell ya, it is no picnic. What started as oh I got a cold. Take a couple days off from work.

It went from being oh it's just a cold to I cannot walk two feet without being winded. I couldn't make myself any food, get to the bathroom or just walk to the store to get some soda. Getting to my car was a big battle. I never got hospitalized for it. Was told to just wait it out, you're young. :rolleyes:

Two days went by. It just keeps getting worse and worse. I was crying because I couldn't breathe while sitting still. They finally prescribe me a steroid to help my ribs plus lungs. Still took me like 2 more months to gain my lung capacity back. Also they prescribed me a inhaler to help any asthma attack I may get. Not gonna lie, I thought I was going to die at one point. Later on I got diagnosed with asthma from Covid. Dr also thinks I was developing asthma slowly when I told him about it, then covid just amplified it, scarred my lungs.

Get vaccinated people. Not being able to breathe is terrifying if you get it bad.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If legality agrees with natural law, it is redundant. If legality conflicts with natural law, then it is immoral. If laws are immoral, then citizens are faced with the choice of either breaking law and risking fines and prison. Or losing their sense of morality.

So what a right ACTUALLY is, (seperate from the law as we ussually know it, though it can align)
A right is an action, behaviour that does no damage to another sentient being.
Under the "do no harm principle"

Act in opposition and you become distorted, and in devolution. No matter what law system we may have in place or people that are willing to act upon the ACTUAL rights of a sentient being.

But yes, you gotta say no when you gotta say no, and say yes when you gotta say yes. Does that mean you have to protest? not neccessarily. Just stop giving your power away to things that go into opposition to what is good moral and healthy.
You could write this down in one sentence by saying that rights are inherent and privileges are granted or taken away by the state, and do not mix. Not that it matters in practice, really.
I had Covid back in April 2020. Let me tell ya, it is no picnic. What started as oh I got a cold. Take a couple days off from work.

It went from being oh it's just a cold to I cannot walk two feet without being winded. I couldn't make myself any food, get to the bathroom or just walk to the store to get some soda. Getting to my car was a big battle. I never got hospitalized for it. Was told to just wait it out, you're young. :rolleyes:

Two days went by. It just keeps getting worse and worse. I was crying because I couldn't breathe while sitting still. They finally prescribe me a steroid to help my ribs plus lungs. Still took me like 2 more months to gain my lung capacity back. Also they prescribed me a inhaler to help any asthma attack I may get. Not gonna lie, I thought I was going to die at one point. Later on I got diagnosed with asthma from Covid. Dr also thinks I was developing asthma slowly when I told him about it, then covid just amplified it, scarred my lungs.

Get vaccinated people. Not being able to breathe is terrifying if you get it bad.
I agree, every able bodied individual should take the vaccine rather than wait for a miracle to happen, since this virus isn’t going away.

Last edited by Foxi4,

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could write this down in one sentence by saying that rights are inherent and privileges are granted or taken away by the state, and do not mix. Not that it matters in practice, really.
Trust me it matters. Go back to basics! It is your power. Know what a right really is, know the difference between your born natural authority. And imposed fake authority. (government and what not)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Trust me it matters. Go back to basics! It is your power. Know what a right really is, know the difference between your born natural authority. And imposed fake authority. (government and what not)
As a lolbertarian I’m very much aware of the difference, but as a realist I also recognise that semantics aren’t going to get you out of a ticket.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As a lolbertarian I’m very much aware of the difference, but as a realist I also recognise that semantics aren’t going to get you out of a ticket.
The systems in place are the systems in place and we gotta deal with them, and as we go through them we go through them, until we have fully worked out our relationship with this "Fake god ordained, "authority" "

But how you go through them? With your personal power in tact or not? It makes a difference. The result might be even very different. If you don't let yourself get coerced etc. and act from the "do no harm principle" and continue to not comply. They are humans too somewhere. Burn their emotions in case of something that is happening that is not right, don't make it easy on them i'd say.

Eventually it will HAVE to give. Since these natural rights are inherent and nature always returns to it.
Stop living with the fear of consequences and just live rightly.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Breeding license or forcible sterilization? I'm sorry but these are such laughable strawmen. What about the laws already in place? "No smoking" signs in public places, additional taxes put on tobacco, and a huge government-run campaign against smoking. Drinking laws in the US, being arrested for public drunkenness, and an age limit on when you can even drink. Or fines/jailtime for drunk driving and reckless driving, fines for driving while being on your phone.

The new COVID mandate is in line, if not less strict, than some measures in place to try and solve those societal issues you mentioned.

Let me remind you that full freedom of speech is already a pipe dream. IIRC hate speech will get you arrested in the UK. Here in the US, if your speech is a direct danger to others you will also face charges.
There are rulings in various places that state various people are unable to give consent despite otherwise living life. To that end far from a strawman, though maybe a touch hyperbolic (even if I reckon it would probably be a net positive in many regards -- no more single mothers, intelligence being heritable then meaning a net increase, fewer people easing housing concerns, fewer idiots meaning fewer nonsense safety measures, reduction in costly medical conditions... a boy can dream), and that is before we get into the real fun like Tuskegee and various forced sterilisation ( https://www.thoughtco.com/forced-sterilization-in-united-states-721308 ).

I have plenty of issues with UK takes on the matter as well. Direct danger is also something of a mischaracterisation from where I sit.

As far as in line. While denying and compelling can be two sides of the same coin (free speech tending to provide some of the better examples here actually if we were going to continue there) and the unban all drugs set have some compelling arguments I would place forcible dosing of otherwise mentally competent individuals in anything but a life and death scenario as a greater evil.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I agree, every able bodied individual should take the vaccine rather than wait for a miracle to happen, since this virus isn’t going away.
I'd double think that seriously. Yesterday I was with a friend and his wife, they recently got vaccinated even though they didn't want to, they basically let themselves get coerced. So I was thinking lets get a magnet based on the rumors going around, cuz why not. And at first I thought i didn't notice anything, but when I was about to pull the magnet away from her arm, I felt magnetic attraction from a spot. She said this is where she got vaccinated. I didn't even know that until she told me that was the place.
It didn't stick to her arm though, the attraction was obvious, but not so strong to make it stick. They had 2 shots, one in each arm.

She confirmed it with her husband, he had it too, and they saw it.

So whatever you want to believe, but im telling you from my heart, im not lying, and i dont understand either. But it seems to much of a coincidence that shortly after they got vaccinated AND at the injection spot there is magnet attraction.

This is not bias or placebo. I know how a magnet responds to a surface when attracted. Very simple and basic and hard to miss.
From what I understand this "shouldn't be possible" and should definitely not be in the body at any rate.

I wanted to confirm wether this was fake news in the alternative media circuit, and since I don't like taking it for granted and be stuck in someone's narrative I tested out. And it does seem like there is a connection, even though it didn't stick in our case.
Now I have seen it with my own eyes. And that's all that matters I guess.

Not even mentioning all the other dozen problems vaccines have been reported on that are infinitely worse then the problem they are suppose to fix.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'd double think that seriously. Yesterday I was with a friend and his wife, they recently got vaccinated even though they didn't want to, they basically let themselves get coerced. So I was thinking lets get a magnet based on the rumors going around, cuz why not. And at first I thought i didn't notice anything, but when I was about to pull the magnet away from her arm, I felt magnetic attraction from a spot. She said this is where she got vaccinated. I didn't even know that until she told me that was the place.
It didn't stick to her arm though, the attraction was obvious, but not so strong to make it stick. They had 2 shots, one in each arm.

She confirmed it with her husband, he had it too, and they saw it.

So whatever you want to believe, but im telling you from my heart, im not lying, and i dont understand either. But it seems to much of a coincidence that shortly after they got vaccinated AND at the injection spot there is magnet attraction.

This is not bias or placebo. I know how a magnet responds to a surface when attracted. Very simple and basic and hard to miss.
From what I understand this "shouldn't be possible" and should definitely not be in the body at any rate.

I wanted to confirm wether this was fake news in the alternative media circuit, and since I don't like taking it for granted and be stuck in someone's narrative I tested out. And it does seem like there is a connection, even though it didn't stick in our case.

Not even mentioning all the other dozen problems vaccines have been reported on that are infinitely worse then the problem they are suppose to fix.
I can assure you with 110% confidence that what you’ve just said is complete bollocks lol, no offense. I’m not going to “rethink” anything, I’m a biology major, I know how vaccines work. What you experienced was skin tension or simply sweat sticking to a smooth surface, similar to how some people “attract spoons”. Or you’re making it up. Regardless, the vaccine is safe - been injected billions of times around the world with very few reported cases of side effects. Of course that’s not a reason for any government to mandate it without consent, that’s immoral, but a different subject altogether.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can assure you with 110% confidence that what you’ve just said is complete bollocks lol, go offense. I’m not going to “rethink” anything, I’m a biology major, I know how vaccines work.
Are you saying im lying? You are telling me what I experienced? How arrogant. It is not skin tension or sweat or some other bs explanation. like I said It is very easy to recognise magnetic attraction. They themselves felt it too. You are calling my friends liars too?

Right all the other doctors and cases are wrong. And all the reports on vaccines deaths and injuries are wrong too, because you have "biology major". Get over your academic ego? But sure believe what you believe.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you saying im lying? You are telling me what I experienced? How arrogant. It is not skin tension or sweat or some other bs explanation. like I said It is very easy to recognise magnetic attraction. They themselves felt it too. You are calling my friends liars too?

Right all the other doctors and cases are wrong. And all the reports on vaccines deaths and injuries are wrong too, because you have "biology major". Get over your academic ego? But sure believe what you believe.
Vaccines are not magnetic. If they were magnetic in any significant way, particularly if they attracted large magnets, the person you “examined” would be dead. Let me demonstrate.

Dead. As. A. Door. Knob. That’s how I know your observation was incorrect and your conclusion was uneducated. Again, no offense, but what you’re saying is not true.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Popcorn, where did I leave it?

(PS: Hey SarkW, don't make fun of others, you plan to travel half the world a few days from now, karma will get you and Europe will close the airports I tell you...)

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vaccines are not magnetic. If they were magnetic in any significant way, particularly if they attracted large magnets, the person you “examined” would be dead. Let me demonstrate.

Dead. As. A. Door. Knob. That’s how I know your observation was incorrect and your conclusion was uneducated. Again, no offended, but what you’re saying is not true.

Like I said, they were not so magnetic in as such that things would stick. That didn't happen. can't confirm or deny this claim.
However what I can tell you what I personally experienced is magnetic attraction in the arm of my friends. at certain place in the arms which so happen to be injection spots. So if you don't want to connect that to vaccines, that's fine. But don't tell me what I did or didn't experience!!!!!! And so did they. I have seen it with my very eyes. Thats why I can say it without a shred of doubt.

EDIT:
I just heard from a friend of a friend that tried it, and they claim no attraction or anything.
Varying results appearently.

Last edited by FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like I said, they were not so magnetic in as such that things would stick. That didn't happen. can't confirm or deny this claim.
However what I can tell you what I personally experienced is magnetic attraction in the arm of my friends. at certain place in the arms which so happen to be injection spots. So if you don't want to connect that to vaccines, that's fine. But don't tell me what I did or didn't experience!!!!!! And so did they. I have seen it with my very eyes. Thats why I can say it without a shred of doubt.
There’s a million different reasons why you may have experienced this phenomenon that have nothing to do with magnetism. Even lightly magnetic particles will clump together and kill the patient instantly - they’re magnetic. There are no magnetic particles in vaccines. In fact, there is no fine particulate in vaccines in general. Show me one vaccine inside a bottle that reacts to a magnet. You are doing a disservice to the cause by spreading bollocks on the Internet - it makes the natural rights side of the debate look stupid. There are thousands of people around the globe who can say “without a shred of doubt” that they saw a UFO, but it was “unidentified” only to them, and a weather balloon to everybody else, they simply lacked the ability to identify what they were seeing. If you sit down for a minute and think, why would it be just the injection site? The vaccine spreads through the bloodstream, why aren’t they Magneto? Use some critical thinking for a minute. Or don’t, no skin off my back. Your friend needs to wash themselves, as the video states.
EDIT:
I just heard from a friend of a friend that tried it, and they claim no attraction or anything.
Varying results appearently.
No, not varying results. No magnetism, and no soap at your friend’s house.

Last edited by Foxi4,

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There’s a million different reasons why you may have experienced this phenomenon that have nothing to do with magnetism. Even lightly magnetic particles will clump together and kill the patient instantly. There are no magnetic particles in vaccines. You are doing a disservice to the cause by spreading bollocks on the Internet - it makes the natural rights side of the debate look stupid. There are thousands of people around the globe who can say “without a shred of doubt” that they saw a UFO, but it was a UFO only to them, and a weather balloon to everybody else, they simply lacked the ability to identify what they were seeing. If you sit down for a minute and think, why would it be just the injection site? The vaccine spreads through the bloodstream, why aren’t they Magneto? Use some critical thinking for a minute. Or don’t, no skin off my back. Your friend needs to wash themselves, as the video states.
You think I don't know how a magnet responds to a surface? Never played around with magnets as a kid?
It is very very simple, and I experienced it double triple quadruple check it with my own eyes and hands.
Whatever story you come up with nope. They definitely were magnetic in their arms. And given the information it is likely that it is because of the vaccines. (it is not because they were trolling me with something stick on the other side of their arm or something.)

It may not make sense, however this is what I observed. I don't profess to know how it is possible what i and my friends observed. You are calling our experiences bollocks. But you cannot change what we experienced no matter every part of your academic biology brain say it shouldn't be possible.

UFO = un identified object. So if it is unidentified and they claimed to have seen an unidentified object then it is ufo. You mean they think it is an alien spacecraft for example? Well regardless what they may have experienced, from what I understand many and most ufo's are actually government craft that look alien.

Yes ofcourse I have had the same thought, it doesn't make sense, why only at the injection site? I had the very same thought it would make more sense to spread to the body. BUT IT IS WHAT WE EXPERIENCED. I can't help it. And I dont care if it is true or not in particular if it's because of vaccines or what. It is what it is.

Comparing something as an ufo sighting to something so easily verifiable is not a strong argument.
Sure I don't expect you to take my word for it. See for yourselves. Surely yourself is vaccinated. It can't hurt no? Only your ego perhaps.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There’s a million different reasons why you may have experienced this phenomenon that have nothing to do with magnetism. Even lightly magnetic particles will clump together and kill the patient instantly - they’re magnetic. There are no magnetic particles in vaccines. In fact, there is no fine particulate in vaccines in general. Show me one vaccine inside a bottle that reacts to a magnet. You are doing a disservice to the cause by spreading bollocks on the Internet - it makes the natural rights side of the debate look stupid. There are thousands of people around the globe who can say “without a shred of doubt” that they saw a UFO, but it was “unidentified” only to them, and a weather balloon to everybody else, they simply lacked the ability to identify what they were seeing. If you sit down for a minute and think, why would it be just the injection site? The vaccine spreads through the bloodstream, why aren’t they Magneto? Use some critical thinking for a minute. Or don’t, no skin off my back. Your friend needs to wash themselves, as the video states.

No, not varying results. No magnetism, and no soap at your friend’s house.
Lmao soap has 0 to do with magnetic attraction when you are hovering a magnet over a surface.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You think I don't know how a magnet responds to a surface? Never played around with magnets as a kid?
It is very very simple, and I experienced it double triple quadruple check it with my own eyes and hands.
Whatever story you come up with nope. They definitely were magnetic in their arms. And given the information it is likely that it is because of the vaccines. (it is not because they were trolling me with something stick on the other side of their arm or something.)

It may not make sense, however this is what I observed. I don't profess to know how it is possible what i and my friends observed. You are calling our experiences bollocks. But you cannot change what we experienced no matter every part of your academic biology brain say it shouldn't be possible.

UFO = un identified object. So if it is unidentified and they claimed to have seen an unidentified object then it is ufo. You mean they think it is an alien spacecraft for example? Well regardless what they may have experienced, from what I understand many and most ufo's are actually government craft that look alien.

Yes ofcourse I have had the same thought, it doesn't make sense, why only at the injection site? I had the very same thought it would make more sense to spread to the body. BUT IT IS WHAT WE EXPERIENCED. I can't help it. And I dont care if it is true or not in particular if it's because of vaccines or what. It is what it is.

Comparing something as an ufo sighting to something so easily verifiable is not a strong argument.
Sure I don't expect you to take my word for it. See for yourselves. Surely yourself is vaccinated. It can't hurt no? Only your ego perhaps.
Vaccines are not magnetic. My better half already has her vaccinations in order on account of working in the medical industry, I’m still waiting for my turn in the queue to get mine up to date also. You would make a lick of sense if you mentioned any of the other actually verified side effects, which are exceedingly rare, but do exist. What you pulled out instead is magic mumbo jumbo that is verifiably false. If your friend had a bunch of strongly magnetic particles coursing through their veins, magnetic enough to react to a field from another magnet through the skin, they would be a corpse, just as much as they would be a corpse if they experienced a severe blood clot. There are no magnetic particles in vaccines, period - this entire conspiracy stems from a faulty batch of the Moderna vaccine which was found to contain metal shavings from an improperly calibrated capping machine - this faulty, contaminated batch was quickly detected and is long since recalled. Happens all the time in the jarring and bottling industry - metal shavings or glass shards in food products are not uncommon either and those products are quickly recalled and destroyed.

Lmao soap has 0 to do with magnetic attraction when you are hovering a magnet over a surface.
I’m sure you experienced “something”, perhaps a gust of wind, or a magnetic field from a different source, just not your friend, on account of your friend being (presumably) still alive… which they wouldn’t be if they were injected with a bunch of magnetic particles strong enough for you to detect them with an off-the-shelf magnet. Even the iron in your blood requires a monstrous magnet to detect any reaction at all. The volume of the vaccine is far too small to make any measurable difference, even if it did contain magnetic particles, which it does not.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vaccines are not magnetic. My better half already has her vaccinations in order on account of working in the medical industry, I’m still waiting for my turn in the queue to get mine up to date also. You would make a lick of sense if you mentioned any of the other actually verified side effects, which are exceedingly rare, but do exist. What you pulled out instead is magic mumbo jumbo that is verifiably false. If your friend had a bunch of strongly magnetic particles coursing through their veins, magnetic enough to react to a field from another magnet through the skin, they would be a corpse, just as much as they would be a corpse if they experienced a severe blood clot. There are no magnetic particles in vaccines, period - this entire conspiracy stems from a faulty batch of the Moderna vaccine which was found to contain metal shavings from an improperly calibrated capping machine - this faulty, contaminated batch was quickly detected and is long since recalled. Happens all the time in the jarring and bottling industry - metal shavings or glass shards in food products are not uncommon either and those products are quickly recalled and destroyed.
If you are so convinced why not try it on your other half? Prob scared to be ridiculed etc.
Well I can assure you my friends are very much alive. And we experienced what we experienced, so guess that throws your entire medical knowledge out of the window. You can call it as much mumbo jumbo as you like. it does not change the the fact what we experienced. Side effects? Oh uhm I don't know, heart attacks, heart inflammation, paralysation, death? And many more.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you are so convinced why not try it on your other half? Prob scared to be ridiculed etc.
Well I can assure you my friends are very much alive. And we experienced what we experienced, so guess that throws your entire medical knowledge out of the window. You can call it as much mumbo jumbo as you like. it does not change the the fact what we experienced. Side effects? Oh uhm I don't know, heart attacks, heart inflammation, paralysation, death? And many more.
“I made a poor observation and drew an incorrect conclusion, therefore centuries of scientific discovery in both physics and medicine are wrong” - oh boy, you sure showed me. Now I really feel silly. I guess you’re right, I’m the idiot. :rolleyes: I bet your experiment is repeatable so you can record it and show all of us how real science is done. The burden of proof is on you, you’re the one making an outrageous claim, so grab that camera (and your copy of After Effects) and blow our minds. You have a phone, no? Shouldn’t be too hard. I’ll be waiting, Michael Bay. I want to believe.

There are many possible documented side effects of vaccination, that was never disputed. They are a risk I am personally willing to take when weighted against the alternative. My only point in this thread was that it should be up to the individual to make this decision, rather than the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: