‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hmmm...
This sucks... I want to buy everything there except Tony Hawk (if it doesn't have Wifi) and Scurge: Hive (I'm waiting for the reviews...

I'm still thinking if I should get Mario Hoops and Cooking Mama which I already have (JP)...
If Mario Hoops doesn't have really have Wifi, I guess I'm passing (the boxart in the Star Fox flyer-thing has the Wifi logo.)

I'm excited about:
- Clubhouse Games (Dare Demo with Wifi atlast... I just hope they didn't take away the games I love the most.)
- Kirby Squeek Squad (YAY KIRBY!)

Kurumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That makes 13 new games i'll want to get until christmas
biggrin.gif
I'm suprised but insanely pleased to see that Children of Mana is getting a US release, call me blind if you want to, but i totally never saw it was going to get released here, especially after all the bashing it seemed to receive.

So, yay~ RPGs~
wub.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
only fat losers pay for games
And how do you think dumpers get the fucking games to dump in the first place? magical portals that come out of their asses?

Anyway line up looks EXCELLENT. Hope the MechAssult game is done right, Mario VS DK2....well I hope that one gets some balls and offers a challenge. Magical Starsign...the robot looks like the robot in Chrono Trigger so gotta love that, I can go on and on about the obvious titles but I am just gonna say the lineup has a LOT of good looking things to try. Can't wait.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll be waiting with my hands cupped below my magical portal for cooking mama!

Hopefully it'll teach me how to make a chicken dish that doesn't taste like soggy basil-flavored particle board.

So, Orc (or anybody that's played the JPN version,) does mama actually teach, or is it just a novelty game?

G

Gilrad

This thread ruined me. I made it this far without getting all giddy about the next Castlevania game, but now I have seen all the videos, images, and previews, and the coming months are going to come at a crawl.

frown.gif

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Castelvania
FFIII
Children of Mana

Definately my top 3 must haves.

Scourge: Hive looks interesting but there are no articles about it. The screens look promising, but that can be misleading sometimes. Anyone know anything about this?

God I can't wait for Zelda. (not until much later though)

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only fat losers pay for games

And how do you think dumpers get the fucking games to dump in the first place? magical portals that come out of their asses?

Anyway line up looks EXCELLENT. Hope the MechAssult game is done right, Mario VS DK2....well I hope that one gets some balls and offers a challenge. Magical Starsign...the robot looks like the robot in Chrono Trigger so gotta love that, I can go on and on about the obvious titles but I am just gonna say the lineup has a LOT of good looking things to try. Can't wait.

You ROCK dude! That was GREAT!!!!!!! "Magical Portal".......LOL! I'm still laughing!!!
rofl2.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
So, Orc (or anybody that's played the JPN version,) does mama actually teach, or is it just a novelty game?

Sorry couldn't reply soon... anyway...
Cooking Mama isn't a teach-yourself-to-cook-while-playing a game. It's a fun little game that uses most (all I think) of the DS features; stylus, mic, etc.
While I think it's possible to copy the recipes since you play each step by step (cutting the ingredients, mixing batter, etc.) I wouldn't dare try to do it. That's just like trying to cook Takoyaki after you've played Tamagotchi Corner Shop *stares at sister*...

It's a fun game but you won't like it if you like solid gameplay. There's replay I guess since you unlock new recipes (some recipes let you decide what to do, for example you normally steam dumplings but you can decide to fry them instead), you also unlock the challenge modes and you can replay each recipe to get the gold medal. Of course, after all that (if you even bothered to do them) that's about it.

I think it's a pick-up and mess-with game afterall.

EDIT: Still excited about Clubhouse Games... WIFI!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
There's some great games for DS coming out before the year is up, I'm really excited about Elite Beat Agents, Clubhouse Games, Yoshi's Island 2 (please don't suck!), Final Fantasy 3 and Contact.

Lots of games to play next holidays, add Wii to that too
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...