XeonZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mmm, an avatar with this would be much appreciated.
biggrin.gif

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/Xeon417/IAWW7.png

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Commander said:
awdofgum said:
I recommend you get Photoshop CS2.
I got CS3 but there really isn't much difference plus Imageready is not included in CS3 which is great for animation.

Sorry if you already knew this but they added the animation abilities to Photoshop CS3 that is why there is no longer an Imageready.

~ Commander

Yeah but you can't load .gif animations with each frame in its own layer, which is very helpful. What I have to do is load it in animation shop and extract each frame as a separate image and then load it in photoshop , reanimate it and then I design it.

Sorry I haven't kept up with all the requests, I'll start on them later tonight because I'm using a laptop right now that doesn't have Photoshop.

Sinkhead, I've got an idea for a new design to your avatar, I'll see if it will look cool.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only got one done, I feel like a total slacker...

mastermanna123:

mastermanna123.png
(100x104)

Sinkhead, Do you have a larger version of your avatar?

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could someone make me a Avatar with a Table Tennis Ball hitting on Long Pipes?

like the scene in Fumihiko Sori - Ping Pong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u5YaGU3ELk

here in the teaser at 0:48 you see it shortly ... (i saw the movie 3 times and still great
biggrin.gif
)

something like this would be pretty awesome ... at least WAY better than now ... just took the cover of the Rubber i am Playing with
sleep.gif
V

P.S. anything else Table Tennis Related would be nice too XD
Wouldn't mind about new Signature as well but if possible it should have that TuRa Büderich sign :
http://www.tura-buederich.de/img_clips/tura_logo_100x100.gif

For Sig (if possible) you could maybe even use some of the Worlds Top player http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf1.asp?category=wr (but if Timo Boll must be there as well else i would betray Germany XD)
Some month ago i already asked for table tennis related stuff and got nothing ... hopefully now someone can do something
biggrin.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JPH said:
sinkhead said:
awdofgum said:
Sinkhead, Do you have a larger version of your avatar?
Just scale it keeping the hard edges, it's supposed to look pixellated anyway
smile.gif

[image]

wink.gif

Yep, that's the ticket! The crackle effect on the background isn't actually part of the design, I was just meddling with Photoshop filters one day and thought it made it less bland.

Thanks JPH!

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Awright never mind my last request.

Anyone would like to make a very custom "Neji Hyuuga" avatar for me? With written Kamui on it.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
meh ... again noone wants to take on my request ?

if there is no chance anyone would even try i would not mind something else that might fit to my username (Japanese Demon) ... one or two years before someone made me something with a green monster thin which i used some time, that was not bad at all but it didn't fit me to well.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kamui said:
Kewl! awesome. I bit too dark, but thats OK.

Can you fix the size please? Its stretched out. Other than that, thx.
Here's a lighter one for you
kamuiwg4.png

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8114/kamuiwg4.png

Regarding the stretch thing, you have to do it manually.
In the same place you added the url / uploaded the avatar, there's a "width" and "Height" box at the bottom.
Type in 100 in both then update.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...