Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoo Theme for TinWoo Installer

TinWoo is better but Awoo has a Catgirl.
And since I learned the creator of Awoo is transphobic, I decided to import the Catgirl in TinWoo (because we hate Transphobia but love Catgirl).

It's also the first time I do something like that, I don't have any code experience, I just tried something.

W a r n i n g
If you want a specific background, don't forget to rename it "background.png".
Don't forget to activate theme in TinWoo's options.

So, to install the theme.Insert your SD in your PC or use a FTP Server.
Go to: "/switch/tinwoo/"

If you want to edit the sounds, delete the ones on the console
and replace them with the one of this archive.

If you want to edit the images, delete "background.png" on the SD
and replace it with one of the images of the archive.

Attachments

• Awoo Theme.zip
    368.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited by Thomas-Sunflower,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just accept that some people's views/morals or whatever will never change, no matter what the "in crowd" of the day seem to want. You want us to accept your views and way of life, yet fail to respect ours and you fail to see the irony in this or how much of a hypocrite you are being.

Also it's pointless discussing this any further with me - basically you have an immovable object meeting an unstoppable force. I won't change my ways or way of thinking and either will you.
Yes, you're incapable of changing your way of thinking. You know that's not a good thing, right?

Anyway if you'd have just made your point, bad as it is, I wouldn't have bothered saying anything, but of course you went out of your way to be actively transphobic, so I'm gonna go out of my way to call you a bigoted piece of shit.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Yes, you're incapable of changing your way of thinking. You know that's not a good thing, right?
Didn't I already tell you not to discuss this with me any further - it's pointless, you have your views and I have mine. That's all there is to it.

Mods should lock this thread - it's ridiculous!

• Sad
Reactions: mlgfx

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Can we all just appreciate the different people for the work they have done for applications we all used at some point in our Switch hacking career, while cherishing their functionalities and not caring about the beliefs of the people that worked on it.
I am sure, in company XYZ in team ZYX for game XXX there's person P, whose opinion you'd probably disagree with aswell, yet you play the game containing stuff made by them.

"But I am free to have a choice" yeah ok then choose and shut up.
Some mod should lock this thread inb4 pointless discussions inc.
Honestly I think I can actually agree with you that a mod oughta lock this thread.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Anyway if you'd have just made your point, bad as it is, I wouldn't have bothered saying anything, but of course you went out of your way to be actively transphobic, so I'm gonna go out of my way to call you a bigoted piece of shit.
Any yet I didn't mention anything to do with anyone's sexual preferences - other than people having different points of view. There's nothing transphobic in anything I wrote in this thread, yet you seem to find outrage and jump on your high horse and call people names that disagree with anything you say. You really should seek anger management counselling as you seem to have a deep hatred for people who's views differ from yours. I feel sorry for you man, I hope you get the help you desperately need.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any yet I didn't mention anything to do with anyone's sexual preferences - other than people having different points of view. There's nothing transphobic in anything I wrote in this thread, yet you seem to find outrage and jump on your high horse and call people names that disagree with anything you say. You really should seek anger management counselling as you seem to have a deep hatred for people who's views differ from yours. I feel sorry for you man, I hope you get the help you desperately need.
I'm sorry you don't know what words mean.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
remember, if you demand for the other to respect what you think and your beliefs, YOU MUST TO RESPECT the beliefs of the other, is not a one way thing.

Reactions: mrdude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT