Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
You want a end user backup loader? Put money on it
Otherwise wait and stop begging
Wouldn't be hard to create a piece of homebrew that renames directories on the SD card and writes a few bytes to a specific file in the said directory. Couple it with game art and you have a backup loader.

I'd do it, but I'm on 4.1 ;)

Reactions: Trender and MonMonz

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to change the title ID on main.fdpm (I guess, something like that), you need to upload this fine to that website and out your desired Title ID.

Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk
If you not sure on what you talking about, back off

MonMonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Wouldn't be hard to create a piece of homebrew that renames directories on the SD card and writes a few bytes to a specific file in the said directory. Couple it with game art and you have a backup loader.

I'd do it, but I'm on 4.1 ;)
That would be super helpful..geuss i should wait too am on 2.1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don’t really care
Why even you bother to be here..dude i saw you defending tx so you are TX fan right? Your place is not here if you gonna shit post about any progress not related to tx you know..

Trender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the patcher does nothing for me it just mine just makes an empty folder with the title id name, also the website doesnt have any link of the "download"

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That would be super helpful..geuss i should wait too am on 2.1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why even you bother to be here..dude i saw you defending tx so you are TX fan right? Your place is not here if you gonna shit post about any progress not related to tx you know..
I’m not Pro-TX
I’m just Pro-The Best
When atmosphere will be better I’ll support it

MonMonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I’m not Pro-TX
I’m just Pro-The Best
When atmosphere will be better I’ll support it
And you know that it needs time and we are just taking of
You can't run if you don't know how to walk first right? Appreciate the progress dude eventually we will have everything done nicely ;)

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Look here: https://github.com/Reisyukaku/CDNX/commit/8fb965246093574a323185dd379a4a92287f2d78
Now tell me mine was bad. Also notice how actual keydata is hardcoded into resources.resx
You're still salty about that? lmao.
Hard coding keys in a really early build isnt bad coding. At worst its copyright infringement. Converting classes from CDNX to VBNET and compiling hactool into it while also causing high risk for cert ban and console softbrick with no warning to the user is kinda bad.

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're still salty about that? lmao.
Hard coding keys in a really early build isnt bad coding. At worst its copyright infringement. Converting classes from CDNX to VBNET and compiling hactool into it while also causing high risk for cert ban and console softbrick with no warning to the user is kinda bad.
Isn't that kind of risky? I know you will remove the keys later on, but they will remain accessible by going back to the initial commit(s) and I don't think there's a way to permanently remove them from the git repository.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that kind of risky? I know you will remove the keys later on, but they will remain accessible by going back to the initial commit(s) and I don't think there's a way to permanently remove them from the git repository.
The keys have been removed for a long time, hes digging back to the first commit :P

Reactions: peteruk and MaxAni

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The keys have been removed for a long time, hes digging back to the first commit :P
Yep, that's my point :P You can "dig back" and get the keys from the repo, so theoretically Nintendo could still send a DCMA request and have the whole thing taken down.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Yep, that's my point :P You can "dig back" and get the keys from the repo, so theoretically Nintendo could send a DCMA request and have the whole thing taken down.
At that time i'll get off my ass and remove early git history and say "what keys?"
LvtNwT4.png

DigitalJosee

Go your clever boy, and remember me!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do you use this? I know what title ID to put in, but what file am I supposed to point it to when I click Patch?

the patcher does nothing for me it just mine just makes an empty folder with the title id name, also the website doesnt have any link of the "download"
Are you guys pointing it to the correct file? This tool works on .nca files, you need to extract the biggest of them from your XCI dump. Plus, you need some keys and hactools, on the same folder, for this app to work.

Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Full frontal!!!