Yay!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
A while back I was one of the first to experience a ban for Badge Arcade, I was fine with this and accepted my fate for the most part. I assumed it was a NNID ban as it followed me when I upgraded to a N3DS and I wasn't barred from any other online functions.

But the other day my Girlfriend who I gave my old XL to discovered Badge Arcade and boy does she love arcade style games but, after creating her own NNID and downloading the latest system update, the game itself and its update file we found that the old 3DS console hardware itself is also banned.

She then proceeded to give me Hell for it.

Anyway, I was having a hard time finding anything up to date on the forum so what do you need to do to fix a Badge Arcade ban in 2019?

Thank you ever so much for your time.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A while back I was one of the first to experience a ban for Badge Arcade, I was fine with this and accepted my fate for the most part. I assumed it was a NNID ban as it followed me when I upgraded to a N3DS and I wasn't barred from any other online functions.

But the other day my Girlfriend who I gave my old XL to discovered Badge Arcade and boy does she love arcade style games but, after creating her own NNID and downloading the latest system update, the game itself and its update file we found that the old 3DS console hardware itself is also banned.

She then proceeded to give me Hell for it.

Anyway, I was having a hard time finding anything up to date on the forum so what do you need to do to fix a Badge Arcade ban in 2019?

Thank you ever so much for your time.
There is one way out there that you HAVE to search for yourself. Tho there isnt that much info on it. So basically, that console is screwed from cheating on badge arcade. There isnt going to be a way to get that fixed other than getting a new NNID and new console.

Monty Kensicle

Yay!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
There is one way out there that you HAVE to search for yourself. Tho there isnt that much info on it. So basically, that console is screwed from cheating on badge arcade. There isnt going to be a way to get that fixed other than getting a new NNID and new console.
Can you give me any pointers on where to look for this information? When searching here and Google all I get are people talking about their bans. I remember vaguely that pulling some unique data from a clean 3DS and injecting it into the affected 3DS is what is needed. I can get a junk 3DS and do that, but most of the stuff on here seems to be out of date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: