XP
Country
Hong Kong
Mine was 10% at one point in time...

What, for saying penis too much?
grog.gif
wtf.gif
wacko.gif

Probably not since I fucking say "fuck" a lot and I haven't seen my warning level go higher.
QUOTE(Satangel @ Feb 13 2008, 04:14 AM)0 at the moment, but 10 just a few days ago.
That percentage was still of my uber noob days, when I PMed a member asking what romssites he used, to have a rom.
He apparently reported me
tongue.gif

But a few days ago I asked a staff member to remove it, and he did it
tongue.gif
As long as you've learned your lesson I guess.

I've gotten a couple of those ROM-asking PMs before and usually ignore them but one of them asked nicely so I replied telling him/her about the rules and not to PM anyone asking for ROMs.

That and I put a Rapidshare link to the asked ROM and a like to where he/she can get more. Oh lol
lecture.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
"posting a link to goatse, using a misleading name for the link"

That and I put a Rapidshare link to the asked ROM and a like to where he/she can get more. Oh lol
lecture.gif
Me thinks if anyone asks for ROM sites via PM, follow the Linkiboy method
ph34r.gif

I wonder how many warning increases came from the Rick Roll era?
laugh.gif
lol I tend to be nice if people ask nicely.
If they're assholes I usually ignore so I don't get a reply.

Speaking of bans, I like what Cruddybuddy did to get banned. Something I'd probably do.
rofl2.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got like 10% for warnz for posting a link to a website where it showed you how to do the goatse stretch thing.

I've been good since then
smile.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's strange, because I've done some things that other people have done to get warnings (CockroachMan and Linkiboy-esque things). I guess the mods just really like me! (Or don't read my posts)

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not as cool as you guys =( . I want to b a punk sometimes....

Then again, this AntiVVoltz dude has 10% AND his posting rights removed FOREVER!, I guess HE is a punk =p

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had 20% and then they got removed sometime last year. One for trolling (I forgot the topic) and the other was for double posting ONCE (one of those that happens when you hit the back button), was a bit strong, didn't even have warning but the mod who did them isn't around no more.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had 20% and then they got removed sometime last year. One for trolling (I forgot the topic) and the other was for double posting ONCE (one of those that happens when you hit the back button), was a bit strong, didn't even have warning but the mod who did them isn't around no more.

It also happens when the forum is really busy and you start getting the SQL errors. I've posted more than once, because of that. If the mod was warning for that though, most people on GBATemp would have been warned for it
laugh.gif

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

It also happens when the forum is really busy and you start getting the SQL errors. I've posted more than once, because of that. If the mod was warning for that though, most people on GBATemp would have been warned for it
laugh.gif
I tripple posted once because of something like that. Then I edited the 2nd and 3rd posts, asking for them to be removed. It's all good, I'm still at 0%.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ban percentage extreme 100%.

Warned by Notes
Puck The Joker Warned on Dec 26 2005, 02:13 AM
Added to warn level Continually spamming and trying to start shit for no reason.
Puck The Joker Warned on Nov 13 2005, 11:55 AM
Added to warn level Bumping 7 month old topic
jumpman17 Warned on Sep 9 2005, 01:24 AM
Removed from warn level Ceased whining.
jumpman17 Warned on Aug 17 2005, 07:00 PM
Added to warn level Stop whining. I'm sick of your "If I did this I'd get banned..." posts.
Tempest Stormwind Warned on May 10 2005, 02:00 AM
Removed from warn level Ceased disruptive behaviour; continued effort to contribute positively to the forum.
Tempest Stormwind Warned on Mar 5 2005, 05:45 PM
Added to warn level Ignoring moderator warnings and continued spamming in this topic:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=24368&st=0

I still like how kiddies on the net say that i'm a whiney baby
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Omg stop telling us about how you put your dick in pis already