Hacking Banned on Splatoon?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think so , that could be because if Ninty sees your old NNID with a different Serial Number , its obvious something bad is going there.
And yes , you have to forcedly launch redNAND or your sysNAND with sig patches (pretending this unbanning method could work on sysnand with sigpatches)
Yeah, just another thing that popped into my mind... say we change our Wii U serial number and by some fluky chance, change it to one that already exists (i.e. say if we changed it to the one he used in the video: 454545454, and RiruGreen happened to play online with this serial today)... that would probably raise a red flag for Ninty having the same serial playing Splatoon online. Chances are super slim we actually edit a serial in HxD that already exists, but yeah, this would probably be a concern.

I bet some inexperienced users for example might actually just follow exactly what RiruGreen did and use 454545454 and thus, use the same serials.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, just another thing that popped into my mind... say we change our Wii U serial number and by some fluky chance, change it to one that already exists (i.e. say if we changed it to the one he used in the video: 454545454, and RiruGreen happened to play online with this serial today)... that would probably raise a red flag for Ninty having the same serial playing Splatoon online. Chances are super slim we actually edit a serial in HxD that already exists, but yeah, this would probably be a concern.

I bet some inexperienced users for example might actually just follow exactly what RiruGreen did and use 454545454 and thus, use the same serials.
I dont think someone would use the serial Riru used , its all about common sense . Also , Riru should said something like that in the description.

And yeah , the possibility of editing a serial in HxD that already exists is 1 on 13 million

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think so , that could be because if Ninty sees your old NNID with a different Serial Number , its obvious something bad is going there.
And yes , you have to forcedly launch redNAND or your sysNAND with sig patches (pretending this unbanning method could work on sysnand with sigpatches)
Actually, I guess a way around that if you want to use your old Splatoon save would be to use Saviine to dump your old save and reinject it into the new NNID?

AndryHax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I am trying to remove the splatoon ban, how to extract the CTM, edit the Wii U serial number and edit sys_prod.xml and inject with wupclientmod? Can you tell me? Thank you very much for your attention.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying to remove the splatoon ban, how to extract the CTM, edit the Wii U serial number and edit sys_prod.xml and inject with wupclientmod? Can you tell me? Thank you very much for your attention.
Don't try and do this. Take it from me, Nintendo can easily detect the changes from this and will give you a perma-console ban, which will remove all online access from the WiiU.

Maybe I'm wrong and I was just unlucky, but when the sys_prod.xml method was fairly unknown I tried and a few days later I got the ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Those are monitor lizards you dunce.