Hacking Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Thanks, Im working on the DS one now, cant find the right picture in high quality for the background :(
Yeah, I know, for some reason Nintendo choose to go with the hardest - impossible to find console pictures :P

I tried to find the glacier GBA but only found the purple one in that angle from the VC :c

Can't recall a site that has a repository with videogame related stuff...

Last edited by cucholix,

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone have a Billy hatcher one.

Here you go ;) bootTvTexBilly.png iconTexBilly.png

Crazystato

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Crazystato used your N64 template to inject my N64 games, looks flawless :P
Castlevania: LoD
Is this still injection via Wii VC or the old method of injection into a N64 game?

I've since removed any NES/SNES from my WiiU as i have the classic mini versions now, holding out on N64 in the hope they release another one also.
pretty easy to hit that 300 game mark with all them installed haha. GameCube is where its at for me.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is this still injection via Wii VC or the old method of injection into a N64 game?

I've since removed any NES/SNES from my WiiU as i have the classic mini versions now, holding out on N64 in the hope they release another one also.
pretty easy to hit that 300 game mark with all them installed haha. GameCube is where its at for me.
Well the banner can be used in both :P, but I like Wii U VC better, on vWii you only have like 500mb in total to stuff evething on nand -_-u

Crazystato

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well the banner can be used in both :P, but I like Wii U VC better, on vWii you only have like 500mb in total to stuff evething on nand -_-u
Until the Wii u vc method came out my hdd was looking pretty bare. 1tb any only 200gb of decent eshop/Wii u retail. I never really got into wii so I don't know any other decent games besides the ones that are officially out on the eshop. Maybe okami? But imo GameCube is the most underrated console of all time so stocking up on them!

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i tried one , i dont know 'clone stamps' ... but i googled it and looks like copy and paste basically with the fancy tool

any better ? :
View attachment 102439
Looks better, I compared it with the original asset and it's pretty much the same, great job :)

Clone stamp is the name of the tool, not sure though have photoshop in spanish.

Are you using a similar pic behind the template?

Last edited by cucholix, , Reason: Rechecked the image

Crazystato

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Will give a go to NDS template once I have access to my again, btw @Crazystato are you working on the nds still?
Here's My NDS template @cucholix , not sure if you noticed but the top right corner of an original NDS screen is missing a small stripe.

Full size in RAR 3.5mb

demo.png original.png

Attachments

• NintendoDS.rar
    237.6 KB · Views: 306
Last edited by Crazystato,
Reactions: cucholix

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....