Hacking Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone still have a link to the Wii VC .psd template? If not, can someone help with a small request? I'm looking for an icon and banner for Champion Jockey: G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer.

I've extracted official assets from the game and know how to edit images. I just don't have the proper layout to modify. There are also some images to work with here: https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/14850.

I also appreciate any advice on what to do with the sound.bin I've extracted to convert it to a custom boot sound.

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had the correct template, I'd fulfill these requests. Unfortunately, the universal templates provided on the Github page are for WiiWare and general Virtual Console. Hoping someone will reup those specific to Gamecube and Wii.

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the template I needed on YT. As promised, here are my attempts at filling some recent requests.

@DannyStavs Yours have different banner and icon options. Unzip and choose whichever you like best.
@emuduke I tried to keep yours clean and simple. I'm assuming the transparent background of the logo is turned to white upon flattening when saving. If not, I'll have to rework how I'm doing these.

Also adding my own custom icon and banner for G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer in case anyone else is interested. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Champion Jockey.zip
    418.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Dragonball Z.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • No More Heroes.zip
    587.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Okami.zip
    562.3 KB · Views: 45

Dylan0724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody do CTGP Revolution but as WiiWare? making a forwarder for it! also, the hbc in each color variant would be cool (AS WIIWARE IF POSSIBLE :))

Parkeriscoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the template I needed on YT. As promised, here are my attempts at filling some recent requests.

@DannyStavs Yours have different banner and icon options. Unzip and choose whichever you like best.
@emuduke I tried to keep yours clean and simple. I'm assuming the transparent background of the logo is turned to white upon flattening when saving. If not, I'll have to rework how I'm doing these.

Also adding my own custom icon and banner for G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer in case anyone else is interested. Enjoy!
if you still make custom icons and banners, can i have Sam and max season 1 and 2

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These may not be the best but I hope they are better than nothing.

@Dylan0724 Pirate's PlundaRRR! had a clean logo, so the icon was a bit easier to position.

@Parkeriscoo The official Sam & Max logos are elongated and did not work well with the square dimensions required. I created a few logo and banner variations that you can choose from. You can also mix and match between the sets.

@nekomancer03 I filled your requests but the assets I found for Thrillville and Truth or Square aren't the most interesting artwork. I think Epic Mickey turned out a bit better as there were more options to work with.

Attachments

• Epic Mickey 2.zip
    370.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Pirate PlundaRRR.zip
    767.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Sam and Max S1.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • Sam and Max S2.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • Thrillville.zip
    711 KB · Views: 44
  • Truth or Square.zip
    576.6 KB · Views: 64

Parkeriscoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@Dylan0724 Pirate's PlundaRRR! had a clean logo, so the icon was a bit easier to position.

@Parkeriscoo The official Sam & Max logos are elongated and did not work well with the square dimensions required. I created a few logo and banner variations that you can choose from. You can also mix and match between the sets.

@nekomancer03 I filled your requests but the assets I found for Thrillville and Truth or Square aren't the most interesting artwork. I think Epic Mickey turned out a bit better as there were more options to work with.
Thank You! I might have some more requests in the future but for now, i don't. Thanks

Reactions: kid sampson

Dylan0724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thank you!

Reactions: kid sampson

CurlyFries27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CurlyFries27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP