minjeeta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.djjustjones.co.uk
XP
Country
Besides its general awesomeness, its a real shame that unlike iplayer via the opera browser it does not remember how far into the show you got to last time and re-start from there.
That comes in real handy for a 3 hour radio show, but i'll get over it

...minjeeta

get your 5 a day

MarioMadness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.multiupload.com/DHKRN00RT9

Multi Upload Link
biggrin.gif
enjoy

MarioMadness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it dumped it with WADCreator and i told you already that it wont work on a NTSC console or with NTSC video output, so anyone in america trying to get this to work with that setup is wasting there time.

unless you have a UK proxy for your Wii, and could perhaps use the CustomNAND Loader from Wanin to patch it to force PAL output on that channel. Also for anyone requesting the wad because they say there wii needs to update.

simpy install IOS61 and the new Shopping Channel (v18 as of now) using wadmanager, you can download both of these with NUSDownloader or install them with DOP-IOS MOD v8 and download it yourself via Shop Channel
biggrin.gif

farethewell

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
MarioMadness said:
simpy install IOS61 and the new Shopping Channel (v18 as of now) using wadmanager, you can download both of these with NUSDownloader or install them with DOP-IOS MOD v8 and download it yourself via Shop Channel
biggrin.gif
thanks for the tip!

works like a charm
smile.gif

ps: bbc should totally start charging ppl outside uk for access to iplayer instead of prohibitting it (in most cases we have to pay for a uk proxy or vpn anyway)

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
trying to get it through NUSDv.1.3 (with 1.2 it downloads files if you choose but no packing or decrypting ....BUT with 1.3 it just freezes)

0001000148434a50 v258

but always get this message
--------------------------------
Grabbing cetk...
Ticket not found! Continuing, however WAD packing and decryption are not possible!
---------------------------------
but I always get this message....yes im UK yes i want a wad I know I can download from shop, AND yes I pay my TV licence!

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just bit the bullet and installed it from the shop channel.

I did have to delete my old shop account (USA one for RB DLC), by first setting my shop region back to USA, and then setting my shop region back to UK.

Had a wee look at it and am impressed!

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
madtamski said:
I just bit the bullet and installed it from the shop channel.

I did have to delete my old shop account (USA one for RB DLC), by first setting my shop region back to USA, and then setting my shop region back to UK.

Had a wee look at it and am impressed!
I swapped to usa shop too for rb2 dlc, i didnt think you could keep swapping and changing tho, i thought once was the limit? Can you confirm you went back to uk shop, got iplayer, and then went back to usa shop again. i dont want to go back to uk shop just for iplayer and then be stuck there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...