GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3hRU6px.jpg

Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=99968#comments

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moved to appropriate section. Also if you are going to post news, you need a source, and general content paraphrase. Had this been left in the USN, it would have been on grounds to be closed down.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was daredevil that bad? I thought it was pretty middle of the road but I do not think I would go so far as bad.

Also even though I do not agree we were having a discussion about the 60's theme tune so I probably have to call for a round of "dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, fatman".
Relevant to the above

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Batman on steroids? Seriously, he looks awful. Also, i really tried to avoid bringing this up but he's really got quite a bat-bulge going on.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious if people are serious about the whole "fat" thing. It's pretty obvious that he's nothing but muscle at this point.

Just wait until we see Ben A-flex.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    im sure half the responses won't be literal racial slurs or "drop table" jokes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look, it's China. They know what it's like when you give a poll to half a billion trolls.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much dollar do you think it is?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ONE MILLION DOLLA
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know the pricing of electronics nowadays isn't "how much it actually costs" but "how much we can get away with", but putting up a poll is just cynical.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably $150 someone said Anbernic said around the same price as rg556
    you know which game i wish they would rerelease
    sonic unleashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make it a happy meal toy
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    +1
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The big leap in all things tech is when carbon based chips start hitting.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Longer battery life cooler temps and faster! What's not to like lol (probably expensive as hell)
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [checks my dildo(s) batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [checks my batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D