Gaming Best display case for GBC/ GBA games?

KentaZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm looking for a display case similar to this one here:

Code:
http://www.rfgeneration.com/blogs/noiseredux/Cheap-Game-Boy-Display-Shelves-1391.php

Anyone here know where I can find something similar to this golf ball case? with the same size and all? Got a better suggestion? Or any canadian amazon or ebay links towards a similar item?

Or what are the dimensions of a golf ball case do I need to fit all my GBC and GBA games in?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I would build my own and it would probably be tiered and deeper than that. That way you could put the bottoms of the loose games in them and be reasonably confident of finding them standing up when the thing gets knocked. If you like the angled look you could do that as well (I would do a variation on wooden window shutters) but it would be harder.
The woodwork/joinery required for it is not the highest level stuff either. You could go fancy if you wanted but it is not strictly necessary.

Not quite what I would do but go for 29 minutes on the following video for an idea

KentaZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that looks like an awersome idea, but sadly I dont have any of those power saws or table saws, nor do I have any experience with them.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Though I do love me some fancy power tools you don't need them for this. You should be able to do much of this with a handsaw (general and tenon/backsaw though the latter might be optional), some glue and some nails/screws.

That said if you are not inclined there what about adapting a spice rack or a medicine cabinet? You can usually pick one of those up for next to nothing and you could probably turn that into a display case by gluing a few strips down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: