Gaming Best E-Shop Games

Masterpaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How does this work?

Everybody lists there top 4 dsiware and dsware games. Only dsiware game for now, each game gets one point. First one gets 4 points, 2nd 3 points, 2nd 2 points 4th get 1 point. The top 5 games in each catagory will have a video link underneath, the rest will be only listed. Also virtual console games are not taken into consideration.

For example and my choice:

1. Shantee
2. Zenonia
3. Soul Of Darkness
4. Mightly Milky Way

The List:
The list on the first post wont be edited on a daily baises. Ill try two atleast twice a week.

3DSware:

Nothing yet but hell if you have the opportunity to download Exitebike before Jully, download it because its free

Dsiware

Shantea:
Vote: 4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJlQp-BjYk[/youtube]

Zenonia:
Vote: 3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaEpTLs2U78[/youtube]

Soul Of Darkness:
Vote: 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ0Bx8w5PKQ[/youtube]

Mighty Milky way
Vote: 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc3RgvEaMyw[/youtube]

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Mighty Milky Way
Art Style PiCOPiCT/Pictobits
Art Style Boxlife

Also a good mention to flipnote but it's not available for the 3DS.

Masterpaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
List Update:

Shantae: Risky's Revenge 12
Mighty Milky Way 4
Rayman 4
dark void zero 3
Zenonia 3
Art Style PiCOPiCT/Pictobits 2
Soul Of Darkness 2
kappa's trail 2
Art Style Boxlife 1
tetris party 1

Ok this is going to be an overload, everybody who posts after, takes this list from the post before and adds his top 4 to the list. Remember number 1 (4 points) 2nd (3 points) 3rd (2points) 4th (1 point)
tongue.gif

Masterpaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sonic4Ever said:
Rayman
Shantae
Zelda DX
Excitebike 3d

Your last two choices need to be replaced, exitebike is the only 3dsware game (so its un fare for other to be released someday 3dsware games) and Zelda dx is virtual console game. Its only DSiware for now

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Masterpaul said:
Sonic4Ever said:
Rayman
Shantae
Zelda DX
Excitebike 3d

Your last two choices need to be replaced, exitebike is the only 3dsware game (so its un fare for other to be released someday 3dsware games) and Zelda dx is virtual console game. Its only DSiware for now

Fuck that, here are my top 3:

Link's Awakening DX
GB Donkey Kong
Super Mario Land

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Been thinking about starting a thread like this so I could see what others are playing..

So far, I've done a bit of research for the cheaper games (because I am a poor college student), and I'd like to recommend the two DSiware games I bought:
- Spotto!
- Aura-Aura Climber

Both are quick pick up games and I think are well worth their price (which is 1.99USD, or 200 points I believe).

I haven't moved onto more expensive games, but I'll vote later if I do!
smile.gif

P.S. I don't think any game should be worth more vote points than other... It kinda screws up the voting system. Each vote counting as 1 point might work better..

Masterpaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
tinymonkeyt said:
Yay! Been thinking about starting a thread like this so I could see what others are playing..

So far, I've done a bit of research for the cheaper games (because I am a poor college student), and I'd like to recommend the two DSiware games I bought:
- Spotto!
- Aura-Aura Climber

Both are quick pick up games and I think are well worth their price (which is 1.99USD, or 200 points I believe).

I haven't moved onto more expensive games, but I'll vote later if I do!
smile.gif

P.S. I don't think any game should be worth more vote points than other... It kinda screws up the voting system. Each vote counting as 1 point might work better..

So we have an unlimited amount of votes... to work this way:

If the game is good you say +1 and name the game, if its bad you say -1 and name the game?

This way imput can be given on every single game downloaded.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shantea
Zenonia

Shantea is amazing even with its design flaws. I downloaded Zenonia but haven't been able to play it yet. Everything I've read says its a great Action-RPG.

For 3DS-ware: Even thought its the only 3DS-ware out now, I think Pokedex 3D is great. Interesting to use and a great resource when you aren't able to get to the Internets.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Mighty Milky Way
Art Style Boxlife

Flipnote is available on my eShop, and I was curious if it's worth the price. Recently a new area opened up in the eShop's main page, and inside it has flipnote, and a bunch of other apps that teach you how to play piano/synthesizer. All of them look pretty cool, but I'm not sure if they're worth it. I've heard good things about flipnote though.

Hydreigon

Isn't that DELICIOUS!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Plants vs. Zombies
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Super Mario Land

dsfanatic5 said:
RupeeClock said:
Mighty Milky Way
Art Style Boxlife

Flipnote is available on my eShop, and I was curious if it's worth the price. Recently a new area opened up in the eShop's main page, and inside it has flipnote, and a bunch of other apps that teach you how to play piano/synthesizer. All of them look pretty cool, but I'm not sure if they're worth it. I've heard good things about flipnote though.
Really?? :wtf:

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
RupeeClock said:
Mighty Milky Way
Art Style Boxlife

Wait. WHAT?! It's free in the first place, and... what?! You probably are looking at a different app. Does it have a picture of an orange pixelated frog?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
dsfanatic5 said:
RupeeClock said:
Mighty Milky Way
Art Style Boxlife

Wait. WHAT?! It's free in the first place, and... what?! You probably are looking at a different app. Does it have a picture of an orange pixelated frog?
Just checked, there's no flipnote on the channel.

Hydreigon

Isn't that DELICIOUS!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
dsfanatic5 said:
RupeeClock said:
Mighty Milky Way
Art Style Boxlife

I think he's looking at "Inchworm Animation," which is $4.99

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you wanna make a subsection for "apps", I would love to vote for:

Mario/Animal Crossing Calculator (200 points)
Nintendo DSi Instrument Tuner (200 points)

Sadly, I haven't played enough games to really recommend any.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: holy shit hololive night at the stadium korone would love this