Best flashcart(s) as of 2010?

Which do you think are the best flashcart or flashcarts as of 2010?

• Acekard 2i

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CycloDS Evolution

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • DSTTi

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • EZ-Flash Vi

• G6 DS Real

• iEDGE

• iTouch2

• M3i Zero

• R4i (and clones)

• SuperCard DSONEi

• Other (Please specify)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
falcon64z8 said:
I think this is more of what is the most popular rather than best because I know people are going to vote for what they have. Like me! Supercard FTW!

I agree with you 100%. This is basically a popularity poll. I voted SC too
yaypsp.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best card is the cheapest one that gets the job done. If you check dealextreme, you can get a good card for less than $10.

LORD_NIGHTMARE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
m3rox said:
The best card is the cheapest one that gets the job done. If you check dealextreme, you can get a good card for less than $10.
dealextreme no longer sells flash cards T-T
i currently have a AK2.1 and i might invest in a supercard so i'm interested in the differences between the supercard and the AK2.1/i

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Just because you dont use the features with your slow microSD that doesnt mean the features suck, the more features the better
Blah blah blah to Jakob's post since it would make this irrelevant. Anyways I would like to point out I use a class 2 and the Ak2.1 runs everything smoothly.
tongue.gif

Anyways Acekard 2.1/2i and my Supercard running EOS. EOS isn't perfect yet as 5d's 2010 runs like wtf slow but still it does work with everything else I've thrown at it.
tongue.gif

Even though I don't really use all the features.
tongue.gif
Raised on flashcarts using only soft reset (last year) and now I still only use soft reset. I've used RTS a few times but it's not really useful enough (for me) to say its an awesome feature. Now on the other hand soft reset is!
smile.gif

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
To be perfectly honest, I can't seen what the problem is with the standard AK firmware. I mean, sure AKAIO, is definitely better, but it's not like AK is bad, by any means. They still update it within a reasonable time frame, and it does the job better than most other firmwares anyway. I still use AKAIO, but I can't see where the standard-hate is coming from - at least enough to say the card would be worthless without AKAIO.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Velveteer said:
To be perfectly honest, I can't seen what the problem is with the standard AK firmware. I mean, sure AKAIO, is definitely better, but it's not like AK is bad, by any means. They still update it within a reasonable time frame, and it does the job better than most other firmwares anyway. I still use AKAIO, but I can't see where the standard-hate is coming from - at least enough to say the card would be worthless without AKAIO.
I dont think 5 months for one update is reasonable
tongue.gif

akAIO is the only reason im keeping my acekard, hell i use it more then my m3i for ROMS only without akAIO acekard is just like an R4 or DSTT

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Velveteer said:
I dont think 5 months for one update is reasonable
tongue.gif
Last time I tried the OFW I couldn't soft reset in a Phoenix Wright game yet I could in AKAIO.
tongue.gif
M3 team has better update speed compared to the AK team by a long shot. Hell every other team barring R4 and DSTT (clones included as far as I care) has better update speeds than the AK team.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, but it has to be the G6 due to its AP brilliance. This thing is invincible! This was one of only 2 carts that played Sonic and Sega right off the bat. MaL 3 worked perfectly with the first patch... Spirit Tracks too... Certainly one of the best.

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gnargle said:
Sorry, but it has to be the G6 due to its AP brilliance. This thing is invincible! This was one of only 2 carts that played Sonic and Sega right off the bat. MaL 3 worked perfectly with the first patch... Spirit Tracks too... Certainly one of the best.
AFAIK don't the G6 and M3 run the same touchpod? (Unless there are differences besides the icons thing that I don't know of)

@Rockstar Well it pretty much is more of a popularity contest which obviously they have more than the Ez Flash or EDGE.
tongue.gif

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend the Acekard 2 and The M3 Real. I voted other as these were not on the list. While they may not be so "hot on the market" I still feel they are the most reliable ever produced for the DS.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BoxShot said:
Gnargle said:
AFAIK don't the G6 and M3 run the same touchpod? (Unless there are differences besides the icons thing that I don't know of)

@Rockstar Well it pretty much is more of a popularity contest which obviously they have more than the Ez Flash or EDGE.
tongue.gif
Yah guess your right

anyways G6 has in built memory so when it boots up a game the ds thinks its a retail cart causing it to work, it also has quicker loading times but i prefer expandable memory and sakura support plus even the m3 real is cheaper and got patched for all those games in a few hours, it was the second card to fix bowsers inside story(1st was cyclo) plus g6 only has touchpod and a big price tag and if you spoil the usb adapter that comes with it then its gonna be hard getting a new one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1