loserkidsblink18

OP
Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Just needed someone to share this with, none of my friends are dorky enough to understand any bit of these references.

Traded in Pilotwings today, because it just didn't do a lot for me. I was looking at games, and asked if a lot of people had been buying Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. He said they've been selling a decent bit..

I said "I heard that it played really similar to Fire Emblem.. but with guns."

He responded with "Don't insult Fire Emblem like that.. at least compare it to something like Golden Sun."

I loved the Golden Sun games. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't a RTS game, or like Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars in no way at all.

Do Gamestop employees play games?

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Had the same kind of conversation in a random shop as well. They had some wii games on sale for a very nice price. So i bought two games: animal crossing: wild world and sonic and the black knight.

Now the guy looks at the counter and says: "Why the heck are you buying animal crossing? That game ain't good at all"
Me: "Erm, animal crossing got way better reviews than you'd think. Many people like animal crossing you know, it's a nice casual game."
Guy at the counter: "You're wrong sonic and the black knight is a much better game, it sells like hot cakes."
Me: "*stumped* You do know that that game got an extremely low rating from reviewers, do you? That game got a 4/10 from ign! (dunno what anymore, but certainly not a 5/10). If there's one game better than the other it's animal crossing. Heck I'm even buying this game to see if the reviews were true." *pays* *gets out*

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"Get your shit 'n get out!"

WE DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GAMESTOP IN HOLLAND GODDAMNIT
mad.gif

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Overheard this at 3DS launch- a little kid is speaking to the employees-

Kid: "Is Call of Duty out for 3DS?"

Employee: "No, it's not released."

(Kid waits for a second and asks the employee.)

Kid: "Is it out now?"

---

And this is why GameStop/EB sucks. They have about 30 units of 3DS left for those w/o pre-order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year