Qatar
will do. Thanks
smile.gif

Biebs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, from someone who has NO idea what they're doing, and doesn't want to end up with a dead or useless Wii, is just watching the tutorial video the best and safest way to go? I have no idea what almost anyone on this forum is talking about, even though I consider myself a pretty savvy guy. Any tips for a hopeless nub?

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just follow the instructions on modmii. Press W, then if your wii has never been softmodded, Y, then typre your version, etc..

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
Biebs said:
So, from someone who has NO idea what they're doing, and doesn't want to end up with a dead or useless Wii, is just watching the tutorial video the best and safest way to go? I have no idea what almost anyone on this forum is talking about, even though I consider myself a pretty savvy guy. Any tips for a hopeless nub?
Don't go for the tutorial videos, these are the fastest way to brick your Wii. Just use ModMii as suggested before and follow ALL the instructions BY THE RULE, and you should have a softmodded Wii in no time!

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm gonna Hang Out with some friends so I used Modmii to order some pizza and beer.

Good Night Everyone (or Good Day depending where you live)...and always remember if you like Modmii very much don't forget to Donate. No matter is a dollar ($1.00) , every donation is always appreciated!

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I've been giving a uneek+di a run for it's money and I have questions

I've run modmii's sneek installer using my own serial number but still, my remotes aren't synced, I sync one to use with the emulated nand and when I go back to my real nand ALL my remotes are unsynced

I've put 2 games on my 4gb pen drive, big brain academy and new super mario bros
when I run my nand big brain appears in the disc channel but how do I play new super mario?

help, suggestions, links to things I should read greatfully received

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Press the "1" key on your wiimote while in uneek+di system menu. You should have a menu, select the game you want to use in the menu.

actar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi to everybody.

I have two problems, probably already reported by other
I'm using the last version (actualy the 4.5.1) but:
- it try to order pizza and beer.. but it seems not workingk
grog.gif

- i don't understand why, using wizard, selecting to download reccomended cIOS and CMIOS, the version of Hermes cios for slot 223 is cIOS223[37-38]-v4.wad ...why not cIOS223[37]-v5.wad.. ?

Thanks for this fantastic tool.
wink.gif

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
actar said:
Hi to everybody.

I have two problems, probably already reported by other
I'm using the last version (actualy the 4.5.1) but:
- it try to order pizza and beer.. but it seems not workingk
grog.gif

- i don't understand why, using wizard, selecting to download reccomended cIOS and CMIOS, the version of Hermes cios for slot 223 is cIOS223[37-38]-v4.wad ...why not cIOS223[37]-v5.wad.. ? Because v4 can use combined bases

Thanks for this fantastic tool.
wink.gif

@ Xflak:
If I mod a region changed wii with modmii, for example a wii that I bought on eBay that is Korean but its region changed to Euro and also the serial is from europe, and I say in modmii that is from europe (not region changed) and to update to 4.2/4.3 will it install IOS70/IOS80 or cIOS 60 to slot 70/80?

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
70/80

if u tell its region changed the only difference will be that it installed a patched IOS60 to slots 70/80 to prevent 003 bricks
I think you should change it to prevent accidental bricks like mauifrogs guide and darkcorp does

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Hi XFlak,

just one question:
is it possible with ModMii to create a cIOS246[56]-v21d2x3.wad and a cIOS247[57]-v21d2x3.wad ?
I tried with Advanced Custom Downloads but it seems that only slots 249 and 250 can be used...

Clearly, the reason is to install the two cIOSes into slots not used by System 4.3...

Thanks a lot

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
cambric said:
Hi XFlak,

just one question:
is it possible with ModMii to create a cIOS246[56]-v21d2x3.wad and a cIOS247[57]-v21d2x3.wad ?
I tried with Advanced Custom Downloads but it seems that only slots 249 and 250 can be used...

Clearly, the reason is to install the two cIOSes into slots not used by System 4.3...

Thanks a lot
What ModMii will generate will be cIOS249[56]-v21d2x3slot246.wad and cIOS249[57]-v21d2x3slot247.wad, when you go through the 'Advanced Custom Downloads' and choose 249d2x56 and 249d2x57 and then input slots 246 and 247 respectively.

The generated WADs will install automatically into the custom slots you chose...

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
pplucky said:
What ModMii will generate will be cIOS249[56]-v21d2x3slot246.wad and cIOS249[57]-v21d2x3slot247.wad, when you go through the 'Advanced Custom Downloads' and choose 249d2x56 and 249d2x57 and then input slots 246 and 247 respectively.

The generated WADs will install automatically into the custom slots you chose...
Thanks a lot.... I missed my eyes looking for this feature...

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you so much for this utility! I had such a better time using this than googling different tutorials for each little thing...

Just one small problem: Menuify hangs up and never starts... :/ My Wii is a 4.3U, everything else works fine (so far), I have yet to try the USB Loader and stuff.

hazzarduk1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
onivan said:
Thank you so much for this utility! I had such a better time using this than googling different tutorials for each little thing...

Just one small problem: Menuify hangs up and never starts... :/ My Wii is a 4.3U, everything else works fine (so far), I have yet to try the USB Loader and stuff.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a problem with the Sneek game bulk extractor.
When ever I want to perform an extraction and press ENTER , Modmii closes.
It says something about the drive error spam..I'm not sure.
I'm on Windows 7 32bit if that helps.
I'm trying to extract sam & max from .wbfs

Thanx in advance!

EDIT: could my .wbfs files be corrupted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Pog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA2N2SZSfek