Hacking Best way to play PSX games on vita?

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My only issue with Adrenaline thus far has been with Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time. From what I've read it appears to be a POPStation issue, which considering the developer said POPSloader wouldn't be supported means it's unfixable atm.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Best way to play PSX on a vita is on firmware 3.18 and use TN-X you have PERFECT games with PERFECT audio with no slow downs, well its native.

i still have a 3.18 phat psv, do i need to buy anything from psn in order to install tn-x ?

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
i still have a 3.18 phat psv, do i need to buy anything from psn in order to install tn-x ?

Yes, you need to have one of the PS1 exploit games ( I know these: Tekken 2 and XS Moto/Sports Superbike 2 but should be more).
You also have to have TN-V to copy games to ms0:/PSP/GAME/, if I remember correctly.

In my opinion it's way easier to install the firmware 3.60 since in this version you have a CFW (Henkaku with TaiHEN CFW-framework), that means homebrews and games and full access to your PSVita, and the Adrenaline, that is the emuPSP CFW that is literally TN-V + TN-X + New features ( It's developed by the same creator of TN-V and TN-X but under a different pseudonymous, Total_Noob become The_FloW... ).

Fun fact: some other developer that had access to TN-V code said on the day of the source release of Adrenaline that Adrenaline is basically updated TN-V looking at the code.

Reactions: emuashui

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp