Best Wired Controller

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You should be getting audio from hdmi passthrough anyway. Watch and play from whichever TV/monitor the passthrough is connected to, and on PC side you can just mute it so you don't have to hear delayed audio.

The reason why you're getting additional delay like this is because intercepting the hdmi signal and sending it through USB in a format that the computer will understand adds extra overhead. Passthrough doesn't have that overhead, it just sends hdmi signal directly.

Reactions: Divineheresy88

Divineheresy88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splitting the signal won't add any latency, it's far better than what you're currently doing.
You should be using the HDMI passthrough instead. If you want to be in a voice chat while you game or anything like that though, it makes things a little bit more complicated, since the audio from the PC will have latency compared to the image from the HDMI passthrough and it will probably be annoying.
I have no idea what the latency is like in Twitch Studio but OBS might be better.
Once I'm able to sit down and test I'll go with pass through then, thanks for the help. I greatly appreciate it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taco Bell is about as Mexican as Pizza Hut