Homebrew [Beta] PHBankManager - Multi Bank Manage for PHBank (For Heavy Collectors and Developers)

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It is! If you view your SD card on your computer (either with an SD card reader or with WiFi), then you can go into the "bankManager" folder on the root of your SD card, and you'll see your bank files (named "bank1", "bank2", "bank3", etc.). These files can be renamed to what you want your bank to be called.

This can also be done with a file manager homebrew for the 3ds.
Ok, thanks. I thought that it would stop detect them. Thanks

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an error too, but it's error 66. @zaksabeast Do you know, what this error means?

Sorry for the late reply.

Error 59 means that the "pk" folder might not have been updated, so the Bank Manager can't find the bank file's proper location. This means that PHBank might not be updated either.

Error 66 refers to the "bankManager" folder most likely not being on the root of the SD card.

Last edited by zaksabeast,

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
@zaksabeast
I can't seem to delete the bank2 file created in the /bankmanager/ folder.
It gives me the following error: "The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Try a different file name."
I have tried deleting it via FTP as well as putting the SD card into my Windows computer and hitting Delete.

I can't seem to change its name either. Neither on Windows, FTP or CTRExplorer on the 3DS itself.

Other then that, thanks for the app.

Edit: Now I have three files (bank1, bank2 and bank3) none are deleteable, nor can I rename them.

Last edited by Pokepicker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...