Homebrew [Beta] Spider DS Profile RopLoader (4.x only)

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright! I got all that CFW stuff sorted out, except installing BigBlueMenu. Where do I put the CIA file? I put it on the root of the SD Card and I keep getting nothing good on the run.bat. I have the IP address and the CIA file name edited correctly into the file. Screenshot below.
you put it in the same folder as the run.bat make sere you change it to the bigbluemenu tho.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work! Thanks for the help! Turns out I didn't need to change the CIA name like you just suggested, too. I guess I wasn't lucky the first few times. :)

Reactions: leerpsp

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to launch ds backup without bluecard with this ?
I did not know this my self I had been looking online but have not found any thing saying or showing it can and not even a working DS CIA file can be made and installed as far as i know so If i would have to take guess and say no. but may be wrong.

Faydodo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I've followed Flare's video and used the files he gave and I seriously can't manage to launch CFW, it always give me an error saying my 3ds must restart when I tap the nintendo ds profile

I've redone the tutorial twice and I am holding L button
I haven't forgotten to inject rednand and i followed every step

Anyone got an idea of why it's doing that?
Thanks

Faydodo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't, there's no Launcher_GW in Flare's files, he directly gives a Launcher.dat

I'll try once more by downloading palantine cfw files myself

Edit:
Finally it doesn't give the error anymore after having downloaded them and done it myself

Deleted member 313057

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
commentblock.com
XP
Country
United States
My archive has GovainfY CFW, not Palentine CFW. It's more stable.

GovanifY's CFW seems to crash when I load it, but Palentine's works. The only issue I have with Palentine's is that I can't seem to load over the BigBlueMenu CIA. I'll try testing a bit more with GovanifY's, then I'll call it a day :/

Psi-hate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GovanifY's CFW seems to crash when I load it, but Palentine's works. The only issue I have with Palentine's is that I can't seem to load over the BigBlueMenu CIA. I'll try testing a bit more with GovanifY's, then I'll call it a day :/

I had some trouble too, but loading up the internet browser after deleting cookies and history helped me.

Psi-hate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also, Palentine is the only one that I got working so use that.

madri1

Trophies
Website
www.wii-info.fr
XP
Country
France
it doesn't work for me.
I was on 3.0, i upgraded to 4.5 with a game.
formated my SD,
copied code.bin to sd, put it on 3ds, also copied the launcher.dat from mt card 2.3
with qr code, went to the website, it loaded with the black background on the bottom screen and only like 8 secs later I have a popup "an error occured", and I'm on the home screen.
I went to settings, other, profile , ds and I have the normal screen instead of the hax

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't work for me.
I was on 3.0, i upgraded to 4.5 with a game.
formated my SD,
copied code.bin to sd, put it on 3ds, also copied the launcher.dat from mt card 2.3
with qr code, went to the website, it loaded with the black background on the bottom screen and only like 8 secs later I have a popup "an error occured", and I'm on the home screen.
I went to settings, other, profile , ds and I have the normal screen instead of the hax

Did you forget index.html?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1