• Replies 19
  • Likes 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello all,

I've decided to allow public access to my ghost server for a few days.

The easy method

You will need:

• A copy of Mario Kart Wii, Wiimmfi patched (ISO or disk patcher, though if you have a disc I recommend you use the other method)
  • My DNS - 185.99.132.59 - set on your connection
Once you have those, simply go onto Mario Kart Channel, then rankings, then time trial rankings, then view top 10s to upload your own and download other users' ghosts.

Riivolution method (YOU NEED A DISC FOR THIS!!)

You will need the following:

• A homebrewed Wii or Wii U
  • A Mario Kart Wii disc.
  • Riivolution v1.02 or later.
  • An SD or USB.
  • The XML from http://riiv.pokeacer.tk/Wiimmfi, placed into SD(or USB):/riivolution/
Once you have all these things, launch Riivolution, and once connected to my server, it'll show up a patch on the Wiimmfi patches page, named 'Mario Kart Wii NTSC-U/NTSC-J/PAL patch'. You will need to press the right arrow twice, so that it says 'SAKE/RACE' in the middle, not ENABLED and not DISABLED.

Once done, hit Launch.

Then, go to Mario Kart Channel, then rankings, then time trial rankings, then view top 10s and download ghosts.

NOTE: Rival ghosts will not work at the moment.

Essem

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
essem.space
XP
Country
United States
I launch Riivolution. I then select SAKE/RACE, in hopes of getting MKWii ghosts. It then tells me to insert the Super Smash Bros. Brawl game disc. :O O_O

D

Deleted User

OP
Yes, I've said a million times, I need to fix NTSC, but you can just use DNS instead - I dont have any NTSC-U dumps.

Essem

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
essem.space
XP
Country
United States
My Progress Post:

It's taking hours to get the ISO. Gonna extract it after that. I am using Waninkoko's DVD Dumper application to dump the files.

EDIT: Looks like cIOS DVD Dumper barely works on version 1.3. Looking for version 1.2. No luck so far. Anybody have a copy I can use?

ANOTHER EDIT: I had version 1.2 after all! XD Gonna do 1.3 instead! XD

YET ANOTHER EDIT: ARRGH! I used CleanRip, but my files got corrupted.

I'M SICK OF DOING ALL THESE EDITS: Looks like I'm going to be trying to grab the whole ISO instead of just chunks of it.

EDIT EDIT EDITY EDIT: Ugh. Corrupted AGAIN.

EDITS = EZ: Got USB Loader GX to work! FINALLY! Waiting to get the file. Anyway, where can I send you the file privately?

Last edited by Essem,
D

Deleted User

OP
Because my peronsal RiiFS server has been turned off due to it taking a lot of performance and bandwidth on my server which we require for RiiConnect24 and other projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: balls