The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]JlWzeE3wLBw[/youtube]​

So I been Playing around With Fraps to record my gaming stuff and I decided to record some BF 1942 fun I think there sound lag only 5 minutes cuz of the file size was over 5Gb I think I will record other maps.

I like how Fraps wont make the game lag like other Record apps.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
These games are the shit, so is BF2 (original, not BC2 like some ya kiddies would think). While BF3 is looking awesome, these games were and still are quite amazing. Revolutionary classics that paved the way for more to come. It's quite lame 1942 and it's expansions aren't even on Origin while every other Battlefield game is.

ecko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
These games are the shit, so is BF2 (original, not BC2 like some ya kiddies would think). While BF3 is looking awesome, these games were and still are quite amazing. Revolutionary classics that paved the way for more to come. It's quite lame 1942 and it's expansions aren't even on Origin while every other Battlefield game is.
i thought you wrote "these games are shit" and was prepared to go in the defensive, but no need
smileipb2.png

i like bf 1942 more than most others, havent played bf3 yet

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ecko said:
Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
i thought you wrote "these games are shit" and was prepared to go in the defensive, but no need
smileipb2.png

i like bf 1942 more than most others, havent played bf3 yet
Lol, I read that as well. I still play 1942 from time to time, I'm sad that I can't play 2 or 2142 online, though, due to the "Punk Buster".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?