Homebrew Big Red Menu - Legal CIA installer/uninstaller

Status
Not open for further replies.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why wont my installed cias with this show up on the new 3ds gateway 3.3 9.0 emunand? its like it doesn't install them..

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Is it possible to install and delete a whole folder of cia?
Like with FBI, but delete cia after installation.
Your options:
Title Manager (BigBlueMenu) (deletes an entire folder)
SOON! (Super cOOl iNstaller!) (install and delete chain installation)

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
  1. Downloading CIA's and installing them on a 3DS is illegal
  2. Using BigBlueMenu or DevMenu to instal BigRedMenu is also illegal
  3. To use BBM or DevMenu, you need a flashcard that involves piracy and tampering of your 3DS... which is illegal
Not to be rude but, just because you had a piece of lettuce on your all you can eat meat lovers burger does not make you a vegetarian. If your gonna break the law don't half ass it, own up to it.
do you even know what you're saying? the point of making a legal CIA installer is so it can be linked to places (such as GBAtemp) where linking others (BBM or DevMenu) would be disallowed. please try to understand

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legal... Does this mean we can boot this form SYSNAND? Sorry stupid question. Just want to make sure because I don't think it's possible

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Legal... Does this mean we can boot this form SYSNAND? Sorry stupid question. Just want to make sure because I don't think it's possible

Being legal or illegal doesn't have anything to do with being able to boot from sysNAND. Any sort of app that doesn't come with your 3DS (be it system apps or preinstalled games) or that you didn't buy won't show up in sysNAND, you'll have to use a CFW to access it.

Reactions: tivu100

Mylink5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I install a .cia, the space gets reduced but when I exist bigredmenu, the game is nowhere to be found plus when I re enter bigredmenu, the free space is the same as before the importation. Any thoughts?

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I install a .cia, the space gets reduced but when I exist bigredmenu, the game is nowhere to be found plus when I re enter bigredmenu, the free space is the same as before the importation. Any thoughts?
As said before *multiple* times, Big Red Menu is outdated, therefore it has various bugs and quirks that won't be fixed. To minimize all those errors, use NASA instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd264w_qMWA