Billy Mitchel again

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I mean like, did he cheat again or something? Not sure what are we supposed to talk about here..
Maybe we are talking about his actions that once contributed to the death of Apollo Legend or how he is abusing the legal system to bully people. IDK, I guess those are something we can bring up here.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean like, did he cheat again or something? Not sure what are we supposed to talk about here..

He’s suing YouTubers and he sued Guinness World Records to reinstate his record. He sued YouTuber Appololegend who committed suicide shortly after settling. He continues to be a trash human.

Reactions: CoolMe

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guinness world records don't even mean anything. Like, you can literally just pay to have one. The only thing that's actually bad about Billy is suing people over him being exposed as a cheater. The cheating at game records shit is just so infinitely inconsequential to me.

Reactions: The Catboy

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Now now, careful what you say about him or he'll sue you for $450,000 for defamation of character and emotional distress.

He's basically the same as that guy who peaked in high school football and won't let anyone forget it.
lOBLPyE.jpg

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now now, careful what you say about him or he'll sue you for $450,000 for defamation of character and emotional distress.

lOBLPyE.jpg
Dunno if he can if I'm outside of the US.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I was surprised on how famous this gentlemen is in the USA. I'm a video game addict my whole life and learned about him just few years ago when Regular Show did a parody of him.

Anyway, he is a huge name on Donkey Kong jr, but this game is long gone. There are more people playing Fresh Women than DK Jr. today, so he would be irrelevant by now, that's why he needs those headlines, those conflicts, lawsuits and so on. Nowadays that is the fuel of his fame, not actually video games.

Talking about him, even in a negative light is just what he want.

Reactions: SylverReZ

jakl_53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was surprised on how famous this gentlemen is in the USA. I'm a video game addict my whole life and learned about him just few years ago when Regular Show did a parody of him.
That's the problem with all this. He keeps suing for defamation even though the only time anyone talks about him is when he is suing someone.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's the problem with all this. He keeps suing for defamation even though the only time anyone talks about him is when he is suing someone.
This sounds like something that occurs when you lose a Twitter argument.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...