Hacking Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth doesn't appear to work on 9.5 or lower

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.... Now I just died on Mom, dammit!

Leaving yourself open for "mom" jokes there.
Game is super buggy audio video desyncing / map going white except for objects/ game playing on hard when normal was selected / game freezes when fighting larry jr and having a goat head.

Game has been working great for me. But it does have a memory leak.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I can't find the instruction post. Can anyone please excuse me and give me the link for the tutorial post? Thanks.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game is super buggy audio video desyncing / map going white except for objects/ game playing on hard when normal was selected / game freezes when fighting larry jr and having a goat head.

I haven't had too many issues. It is pretty hard, but it's my first time playing so not quite sure what normal really is. It froze once on me, but that's about it.

Sorry I can't find the instruction post. Can anyone please excuse me and give me the link for the tutorial post? Thanks.

There are no instructions. Grab the cryptofixed CIA from the appropriate site and install normally.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Is it normal that the game gets longer (more levels) after the first time you beat it on normal mode, or does that mean it's on hard mode?
Yeah you'll keep unlocking a bunch of new floors
Hard mode should be selectable when you pick a character and pretty much throws champions (the special colored enemies) and mini bosses everywhere

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you'll keep unlocking a bunch of new floors
Hard mode should be selectable when you pick a character and pretty much throws champions (the special colored enemies) and mini bosses everywhere

Ha, yeah that means that Normal mode is definitely difficult. The challenge is welcome, but I have no idea what items do what yet which does make it hard to progress. Can we download the update from eShop if our game is cryptofixed, or do we need to wait for a cryptofixed update?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Maximilious

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://twitter.com/EdmundMcMillenn/status/626840879764914176

looks like the update is out @Ronhero @aliak11

Edit: tried to update on European emunand 9.5, no update prompt available. Can't test us emunand as don't have a region changed emunand available
From what i'm seeing clicking on the game in the eShop gives you an update option but it's downloading super slow I can't tell if my wifi switch as acting up again / it slow because of the update requests / or Because I don't own the game and there is a server conflict.

Hellhacker1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what i'm seeing clicking on the game in the eShop gives you an update option but it's downloading super slow I can't tell if my wifi switch as acting up again / it slow because of the update requests / or Because I don't own the game and there is a server conflict.
Interesting, well since i've nothing else to do at the moment i'm going to try region change an emunand on a spare sd card so i'll report back eventually if you dont beat me to it :)

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried updating via eshop. Three Attempts, three 007-2916 error codes.
Two got to what looked to be 90-95% & one failed at 50ish.

Edit: It took a decent amount of time to (try to) download too.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried updating via eshop. Three Attempts, three 007-2916 error codes.
Two got to what looked to be 90-95% & one failed at 50ish.

Edit: It took a decent amount of time to (try to) download too.
when you tried updating did you get 4 little chimes (the little balls on the line) across the screen or like 1-2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn