• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Bitcoin Death is approaching

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
as a person who builds pcs

i get so glad when bitcoin loses value because graphics cards are affordable again

i hope all of you lose all of your fake internet money 🙏
Nobody mines bitcoin with GPUs. You literally can't. And since you can't mine Ethereum anymore either, there is little use for GPU mining. Even if the price of crypto goes up, we're not going to have another situation like during COVID.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
as a person who builds pcs

i get so glad when bitcoin loses value because graphics cards are affordable again

i hope all of you lose all of your fake internet money 🙏
As above GPU mining is of limited use when compared to dedicated silicon, and I doubt we will see anything artificially constrained to work on GPUs take off. Next up will probably be personal instances of AI (trained on your in house private data, and to your rules* rather than whatever some oxygen thief in California wants so as not to offend anybody) and machine learning (training of the presently popular style on large datasets right now needs a respectable cluster and that is not likely to change in the next 10 years maybe, even more so if more data gets fed in to chase better and better results, however it seems we are seeing renewed interest in GANs which are more personal/workstation level but have massive perks for a lot of more specific tasks -- do a search for GAN inpainting) at least given as an excuse for the artificial scarcity.

*be it during the training or via human reinforced stuff.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox