Hacking Black screen after injecting Payload

kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

Xecuter OS doesn't start after injecting payload... The screen stays black... I have used the program TegraRCMGUI for injecting the payload....

Has anyone an idea why the OS doesn't start?

My sd card is in Exfat format and the boot.dat is in the SD's root!

Thank you for your answers!

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the driver installed for Tegra smash? Did tegra smash display “smashing the stack!”?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. The libusbk or whatever it said to install. Maybe your download of the SX launcher payload is corrupt.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Xecuter OS doesn't start after injecting payload... The screen stays black... I have used the program TegraRCMGUI for injecting the payload....

Reformat SD CARD in Windows, exFAT and put the files in windows. If that doesn't resolve the issue, press power 1 time on the Switch before injecting the payload

kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reformat SD CARD in Windows, exFAT and put the files in windows. If that doesn't resolve the issue, press power 1 time on the Switch before injecting the payload

Why I have to reformat my SD card? Everything of it can be read by my PC...

NbAlIvEr100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm assuming you don't have the Pro so you don't have the Jig? Either way, when your Switch is powered off, execute your method of getting into RCM and hold the Vol+ and Power Button for about 3 seconds.....now release the Power button, but DON'T release the Vol+ and see if it will load the SX OS.

Reactions: kai98yoshi

kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm assuming you don't have the Pro so you don't have the Jig? Either way, when your Switch is powered off, execute your method of getting into RCM and hold the Vol+ and Power Button for about 3 seconds.....now release the Power button, but DON'T release the Vol+ and see if it will load the SX OS.
Thank you! It works now!

moeymoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I am having the same problem, i use TegraRCMGui to load Rajnx it says payload injected but nothing happens on the switch. i am out of ideas. i have sx pro. but same problem i am doing everything you guys have said.
i think not only do i have a defected sx pro, but something is definately up.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same problem, i use TegraRCMGui to load Rajnx it says payload injected but nothing happens on the switch. i am out of ideas. i have sx pro. but same problem i am doing everything you guys have said.
i think not only do i have a defected sx pro, but something is definately up.
If the SD card is formatted as exFAT and the console doesn't have the exFAT update installed (its as simple as checking under Support/Health & Safety to see if A or B is next to number 3), then it will black screen. Your options include using FAT32 or installing the exFAT update online by inserting an exFAT formatted SD card in OFW and downloading the update from Nintendo or using ChoiDujourNX to get exFAT offline.

moeymoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
If the SD card is formatted as exFAT and the console doesn't have the exFAT update installed (its as simple as checking under Support/Health & Safety to see if A or B is next to number 3), then it will black screen. Your options include using FAT32 or installing the exFAT update online by inserting an exFAT formatted SD card in OFW and downloading the update from Nintendo or using ChoiDujourNX to get exFAT offline.

When i first placed the SD card into the switch it asked to update, whenever i format the sd card using the switch it formats it with exfat.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i first placed the SD card into the switch it asked to update, whenever i format the sd card using the switch it formats it with exfat.
I already explained that using exFAT with CFW won't work unless the console has the exFAT update installed as well as the 2 main ways to obtain it. If you don't wish to use exFAT, then format the SD card from your computer instead of the Switch.

moeymoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I already explained that using exFAT with CFW won't work unless the console has the exFAT update installed as well as the 2 main ways to obtain it. If you don't wish to use exFAT, then format the SD card from your computer instead of the Switch.

Hey man, i know i read what you said. my reply was simply saying I HAVE the update. Also when i check Support/Health & Safety i see a B next to number 3.
what else do you suggest?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, i know i read what you said. my reply was simply saying I HAVE the update. Also when i check Support/Health & Safety i see a B next to number 3.
what else do you suggest?
First of all, I don't see any reason for you to get upset over someone who is actively trying to help you. Second of all, I noticed that you're using RajNX which hasn't been updated in quite a while. In that case, I recommend using tomGER's SD files as those are more up-to-date while providing all of the features RajNX has and more.

moeymoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I also want to add, i tried 2 different SD cards. still black screen after injecting payload. TergraRCMGUI, says Payload Injected!. but black screen on the switch. Ive SX OS, AND RajnX and REINX

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

First of all, I don't see any reason for you to get upset over someone who is actively trying to help you. Second of all, I noticed that you're using RajNX which hasn't been updated in quite a while. In that case, I recommend using tomGER's SD files as those are more up-to-date while providing all of the features RajNX has and more.

LOL, im not upset.
Thank you for your help. i do appreciate it. i think you have to admit you're the one a little confused.
anyways, TY, really i honestly will take any ideas.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also want to add, i tried 2 different SD cards. still black screen after injecting payload. TergraRCMGUI, says Payload Injected!. but black screen on the switch. Ive SX OS, AND RajnX and REINX

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LOL, im not upset.
Thank you for your help. i do appreciate it. i think you have to admit you're the one a little confused.
anyways, TY, really i honestly will take any ideas.
Hold on a second, when did you buy your Switch? If you haven't gotten it to load any CFW, there's a chance it is patched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol