OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
>> ISSUE SOLVED <<

Hi guys!

I think i'd messed it up someway and i dont find any thread which give me some solution. If you can help me, i would thank you a lot.

My switch was in 5.1.0 CFW, 1.7.1 Reinx (sd files from sdsetup), autoRcm enabled, and I decided to update to 6.1.0 using ChoiDujour and following the SdSetup Guide to update. No wild issues appeared while updating. After the installation, i pressed Reboot and then Shutdown now.

Black screen of autoRCM, so i inyected the payload through TegraRcmGui as always. It detected the autoRcm mode, that green icon you know. The switch booted, the Reinx logo showed and then the nintendo logo. After that, was an endless black screen. I was puzzled so I tried a second payload inyect. It detected the autorcm, inyect, some flash and ... black screen. Reinx logo didnt appear

Now, the green icon in Tegra doesnt appear. Press the Power button dont work. The only thing i didnt try is to use a Jig (the one i used was lent by a friend)

Any ideas?

PD: i am 100% sure the switch didnt run out battery

Last edited by Immubach,

rodan100919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your SD exFAT or FAT32? I had a similar issue when trying to use exFAT. Would inject ReiNX fine, get the Nintendo/Switch logos, but no boot. Turns out the SD corruption bug would actually mess with the ReiNX files, so doing a clean install and moving to FAT32 fixed the issue in my case.

Immubach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Issue solved! Yesterday i put in the sd the latest nightly Reinx version and today used a jig + tegra payload.

Thanks for your answers guys! ^^

Reactions: rodan100919

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    wait what? oh
  • light27 @ light27:
    my bad
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +1
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.