Hacking Black screen on GH Wii VC injected games.

Irondog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone! Im having issues with guitar hero injected games. I tried GH 5 and Warriors of Rock but when I try to launch these games my console reboots into a black screen and freezes. I have to unplug the Wii u to turn off.
Im using a inject script from KhaderWelaye post.

All other injects of non GH games works very well.

Please help me to find what im doing wrong.

Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

Last edited by Irondog,

ivan13x

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Same problem here with Guitar Hero 5, Guitar Hero - Warriors of Rock and Band Hero.
Did anyone find a solution?

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Same problem here with Guitar Hero 5, Guitar Hero - Warriors of Rock and Band Hero.
Did anyone find a solution?

3 of these games will not work because it requires a specific cIOS to load these games, something that injects can't do. Only way to play these 3 is in vWii using a backup loader.

Reactions: ivan13x

radioactiveSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I don't know which thread is the best place to ask this, I'll ask this here. Does anyone here know how to fix the blackscreen issue in Guitar Hero 5, Warriors of Rock and Band Hero when being loaded from usb loader gx on Wii U vWii? The only solutions I've found were all meant for the wii, not vwii and I do not want to risk bricking my vwii by attempting to use hermes’ CIOS 222 v4.
EDIT: NEVERMIND! I just checked my IOSs and my IOS 249 wasn't patched to d2x-v10-beta52-vWii with base 56. So to anyone else who has the same exact issue i have: MAKE SURE YOUR vWii's IOS 249 SLOT IS PATCHED!

Last edited by radioactiveSue,

JJ1234mini

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Since I don't know which thread is the best place to ask this, I'll ask this here. Does anyone here know how to fix the blackscreen issue in Guitar Hero 5, Warriors of Rock and Band Hero when being loaded from usb loader gx on Wii U vWii? The only solutions I've found were all meant for the wii, not vwii and I do not want to risk bricking my vwii by attempting to use hermes’ CIOS 222 v4.
EDIT: NEVERMIND! I just checked my IOSs and my IOS 249 wasn't patched to d2x-v10-beta52-vWii with base 56. So to anyone else who has the same exact issue i have: MAKE SURE YOUR vWii's IOS 249 SLOT IS PATCHED!
hi, I am having the same problem as you, and im new at this whole virtual wii thing. can you please help me? how can i fix the black screen for gh5 and gh wor?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1