The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
First things first...I got Left 4 Dead 2 today, and I love it. I played it at a friend's house a few months ago, and I really liked it. I actually forgot the game even existed, and when I saw the new DLC (The Passing, which I just bought as well), I remembered that I was going to buy it after I played it at my friend's house. So I traded in Modern Warfare 2 and Pokemon SoulSilver (My brother gave it back to me a few days ago, even though I didn't want it)...I got $61 and some cents for them, since there was a 30% bonus deal on trade-ins. I bought L4D2, 1600 Microsoft Points, and a 1-year subscription to Gameinformer that comes with that EDGE card thing (Since it was only $7 extra after I bought the other stuff). I got home, played some Versus with friends that I didn't even know had the game, and then played The Passing by myself.

Next thing, I need to get a bigger hard drive for my Xbox, since I only have a 20 gigabyte hard drive, and I have a ton of stuff I need to re-download, but can't because there is hardly any space left on my current one. My friend got a 250 GB for $100 on some website, and it shipped quickly, but I think it might be fake or something, since the hard drive name is in Chinese text...I could be wrong, but I'd rather just get one that I know is a real one.

Last up, gaming wishlist...I want to get DJ Hero since the turntable controller seems cool, and I listened to quite a few of the songs on it, and they sound good. I also want to get Lost Planet 2 when it comes out next month. I never played the first one, but my friend said he'd let me borrow it if I wanted to (I probably won't, unless the sequel continues from the first). My friends want me to get Red Dead Redemption when it comes out, but I don't even know what it's about or what it's like. I most likely won't have any money at that time anyway, since my mom is refusing to let me get a job for some reason.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BeatriceTheGolden said:
What do you do when you see an xbox?

TURN 360 DEGREES AND WALK AWAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOLOL you still remember that? that kid was one somewhat clever brat.

Forstride

OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Hatsune Miku said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:

LOLOL you still remember that? that kid was one somewhat clever brat.
Somewhat clever? Whoever it was couldn't even get the degrees right...Unless of course the person moonwalks after turning. Also, it's not really that funny unless you just blatantly hate the 360.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BeatriceTheGolden said:

The thing is that the joke would've worked if it as the Xbox 180. A majority of people can't moonwalk, or at least moonwalk well.

Anyway, besides that, L4D2 is awesome. I play it almost every day. If you see me playing with some of my friends, you can always join in
wink.gif

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
Law said:
itt: people who have to joke about everything even when no one else is
Fixed...EoF is that way ---->
Do you realize how LITTLE sense this makes? If no one else is joking about 'everything' as you put it, how the fuck can you write 'in this thread are people who have to joke about everything'?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BeatriceTheGolden said:
TDWP FTW said:
Law said:
itt: people who have to joke about everything even when no one else is
Fixed...EoF is that way ---->
Do you realize how LITTLE sense this makes? If no one else is joking about 'everything' as you put it, how the fuck can you write 'in this thread are people who have to joke about everything'?

MY HEAD HURTS.

Anyway, um, whatcha gonna buy with the rest of those Microsoft points? Perfect Dark is a good one.

Forstride

OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, I already spent some on a few things...

Current Balance (20)
----------------------
Microsoft Points Card (+1600)
The Passing (-560)
Beat Hazard (-400)
Baby Maker Extreme (-80)
Rock Band Network song (-160)

Total: 420 MSP
-----------------------
I figured I'd just do that in case anyone wonders any further. I was looking at The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, since it's only 400 right now, but I didn't really like it, and I don't have space to download the trial for it.

I'm probably just going to save them for future Rock Band songs or other DLC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...