Bloodborne first-person mod to be released soon

Bloodborne is about to get a lot harder, and a lot scarier. Bloodborne modder GardenOfEyes released a trailer today for their upcoming mod that will change the entire game to a first-person perspective. The mod is based off of the Dark Souls 3 first-person mod created by modder ZullieTheWitch, who actually assisted on this mod.

"Special thanks to Zullie the Witch, who generously walked me through the steps of how she made the mod and finding the different camera offsets on PC," reads the video description on GardenOfEyes' YouTube video, "which helped me greatly in implementing a proper approach on PS4 for Bloodborne, which was not exactly an easy task considering how limited PS4 modding tools are compared to PC." For her part, ZullieTheWitch also made a comment on the video explaining that this mod functions much the same as her first-person mods, as all of FromSoftware's SoulsBorne games use the same camera (with the exception of Dark Souls 2). "I can't wait to bring it to Elden Ring too," she added.

The mod is expected to be released "very soon," along with another recently-announced mod from GardenOfEyes that restores a shortcut door from the Cathedral Ward to the Cleric Beast that was cut from the original game. Finally, in another YouTube comment, GardenOfEyes confirmed that this will be compatible with the recent 60fps patch.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks good, even if it'll be more difficult specially for this kind of games. Not sure why hands are not completely animated and just floating like in a VR game...

Reactions: IncredulousP

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own this game as a suggestion from my friend @atreyu187 , who's now a member of temp. he told me about it on sale, and I got it for like $5 or something like that. it's like his favorite ps4 game, think he even platinum'd it. I have yet to play it though, but I did do the 60fps mod to my dump of the game, which worked (says so on the title screen). :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is for ps4 with cfw right?
not sure why anyone would want to run this mod but it is very cool

the ps4 has no cfw.

Reactions: atreyu187

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
That's going to be sexy, and provide more immersion into the game world.

A Visceral survival horror experience(no pun intended on Dead Space reference)

YBLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seeing floating hands attached to nothing is kinda bothering me since its not a VR game, but that aside, looks really good.

Last edited by YBLP,

Arko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I swear to God, gamers aren't their own persons. It's like they have a smooth mud in their skulls and the corporations/entities/influencers are shaping it to make it look like a brain. Without other people encouraging (social pressure) nobody would like this POS of game.

This game along with its soulslike siblings just fucking SUCK as a game and it's on the tip of many people's tongues yet they are afraid of the mindless zombie horde to speak about it.

Last edited by Arko,
Reactions: phalk

c410bp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I swear to God, gamers aren't their own persons. It's like they have a smooth mud in their skulls and the corporations/entities/influencers are shaping it to make it look like a brain. Without other people encouraging (social pressure) nobody would like this POS of game.

This game along with its soulslike siblings just fucking SUCK as a game and it's on the tip of many people's tongues yet they are afraid of the mindless zombie horde to speak about it.
Maybe people like it for its stellar non linear level design, awesome art and fast paced combat that incentives the player to be aggressive and cunning. Bloodbourne can be quite frustrating, but if you're really stuck, co-op makes it soo much easier. Imo the weakest part of the game is the underdeveloped quests that are easily missed by the player.

Reactions: HellaJvke

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Bloodborne is definitely shit but only in the sense that every other Souls game is much better.

I find it really funny you're, like, frothing mad that people genuinely enjoy a game you don't lol. There's not really any debate, Souls games are incredibly well made with fun action combat. There's very little you can objectively say is bad about them. You can subjectively dislike things but for the most part they're very solidly made. I think my only complaint stems from bad hitboxes on basically any enemy grab, luckily those are few and far between.

You seem like one of those kids that fucking sucks and can't kill even basic enemies without dying over and over so you ragequit

atreyu187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own this game as a suggestion from my friend @atreyu187 , who's now a member of temp. he told me about it on sale, and I got it for like $5 or something like that. it's like his favorite ps4 game, think he even platinum'd it. I have yet to play it though, but I did do the 60fps mod to my dump of the game, which worked (says so on the title screen). :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the ps4 has no cfw.

Yeah this is pretty neat. They are restoring lost content and adding broken features back. Still play this game at least 4-5 times a week. By far the best game ever!!

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this is pretty neat. They are restoring lost content and adding broken features back. Still play this game at least 4-5 times a week. By far the best game ever!!

I still haven't played the game, but I patched the original dump of mine for 60fps (tested and it works). it took about 2 hours to decrypt the original dumped pkg (glad I had 1.09), then create the new pkg, since the game has thousands of files (mostly maps and stuff):

upload_2021-8-21_10-56-56.png

Reactions: atreyu187

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's just wrong, but funny as hell.