Bloodstained's Switch performance patch has finally released, is available to download

Those who purchased the Castlevania Symphony of the Night spiritual successor, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, for the Nintendo Switch, are likely well aware of the game's numerous performance issues. So much so, that there have been fan-made mods to get the game running in a more stable form. 505 Games, the publisher of Bloodstained, had promised they would release an official patch to improve the framerate and overall performance of the game. Unfortunately, the patch was delayed twice, and pushed back to a vague November release. All that waiting is over, now, though, as 505 has come through on their promise, releasing their first major update for Bloodstained on the Nintendo eShop. This update fixes some of the biggest issues fans had with the Switch port, such as lowering the amount of input lag, improving visuals and texture quality to be less muddy and blurry, shortening load times, and fixing the rampant crashing, resulting in a more stable game overall. This won't be the last update, as more are planned, but this should be a good step forward for those who were hoping for a more playable experience.

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
lol, a new fix patch for switch esp is nice, since it was direly needed (not for me tho) as I managed to beat the whole game start to finish on v1.02 just fine with no issues,

tho after watching the comparison video of v1.02 & v1.03 I don't really see any difference?
either im really dumb or it's not there?

I wonder, when's the DLC we're promised finally coming out if ever?

and it'd better be free, they said free back in June and after release, nope tho,

so many months later no dlc yet, lol 13x dlc also,

im really waiting on the zangestu dlc and the unmanned 3rd charater, whoever that is? (be it Gabel/alfred/Dominque),
come on 505 games, please bring these dlc's out and don't scam us with canceling them, that would suck as we were promised this since the beginning back in June's realize.

Last edited by 2DSGamerdude,

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, a new fix patch for switch esp is nice, since it was direly needed (not for me tho) as I managed to beat the whole game start to finish on v1.02 just fine with no issues,

tho after watching the comparison video of v1.02 & v1.03 I don't really see any difference?
either im really dumb or it's not there?

I wonder, when's the DLC we're promised finally coming out if ever?

and it'd better be free, they said free back in June and after release, nope tho,

so many months later no dlc yet, lol 13x dlc also,

im really waiting on the zangestu dlc and the unmanned 3rd charater, whoever that is? (be it Gabel/alfred/Dominque),
come on 505 games, please bring these dlc's out and don't scam us with canceling them, that would suck as we were promised this since the beginning back in June's realize.
There already ver 1.03 out and going get 1.04 on way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already