iantrvm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone.

Basically the title. I have used a blue light filter on my Vita, and I was wondering if there is something similar for the DSI. I did do a google search but I couldn't find anything. Any information is appreciated :)

Last edited by iantrvm,

iantrvm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello!:)

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the Nintendo DSi doesn't have built-in blue light filter settings like some modern devices do. The DSi was released before the widespread awareness of blue light's potential effects on sleep and eye strain. Therefore, it might not have such features integrated.

If you're looking to reduce blue light exposure while playing on your DSi, you might consider using external solutions such as clip-on screen protectors with blue light filtering capabilities. These accessories can help reduce blue light emissions and potentially improve your comfort during extended play sessions.

Keep in mind that my information might not be up-to-date, so I recommend checking more recent sources or Nintendo DSi communities for any developments or third-party solutions that have emerged since then.:toot:
Yeah, I was afraid of that. I was hoping for a homebrew that does this, but I guess it is a fairly old device. But thanks for taking the time to reply!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Reactions: iantrvm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol