Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, Bob has given me more info on the iPhone port
smile.gif
. I promised him that I would not spread any word. Just expect what he told me in the upcoming week or two.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Am I the only one here thinking that Bob is just a plan made by Nintendo to sell more DSi? The game will be bundled only with DSi Flashcart... meaning people will buy more DSi? Or something like this.. it makes no sense...

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, he'll probably do what a lot of bands are doing nowadays (if he knows anything about internet microtransactions) and set up an account with a site that sends out download links to people who pay a set amount.

If he was stupid enough to actually have open communication with DSi flashcart makers, then his rejection by Nintendo was both justified and unavoidable. He can't be that big of an idiot. And how many DSi flashcarts come with their own internal memory? Would they really clog whatever amount is on there with a game made in RPG Maker?

DokiDoki98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pizzaroo said:
Well, Bob has given me more info on the iPhone port
smile.gif
. I promised him that I would not spread any word. Just expect what he told me in the upcoming week or two.
I need a date WHEN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's back to his evil self

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DokiDoki98, I understand that you're entertained by this thread, and Bob, but please don't double post, and make pointless posts
wink.gif

You can comment on guy, you can update us on the news, but don't post just for the sake of posting
smile.gif

FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Morgawr said:
Am I the only one here thinking that Bob is just a plan made by Nintendo to sell more DSi? The game will be bundled only with DSi Flashcart... meaning people will buy more DSi? Or something like this.. it makes no sense...
Have you even read his blog? He doesn't like the DSi. That's just one of his options.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
FaRReR said:
Morgawr said:
Have you even read his blog? He doesn't like the DSi. That's just one of his options.
Yes sure, because everything we've seen so far is 100% the truth.. He's changed his mind at least 100 times during this so called project, we can expect everything. I still think he's working for the Nintendo with some kind of marketing plan.. :\

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Morgawr said:
FaRReR said:
Morgawr said:
Yes sure, because everything we've seen so far is 100% the truth.. He's changed his mind at least 100 times during this so called project, we can expect everything. I still think he's working for the Nintendo with some kind of marketing plan.. :\

A DSi compatible flashcart can still be used with a regular DS/DSlite. A DSi compatible flashcart would be used because the DSi wouldn't recognise a flashcart that isn't compatible with it.

Honestly, the guy is just trolling the internet.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bob is friggin awesome! Seriously he has a dedicated commitment to gaming and game developing and nintendo can't see that then they can go to hell. I'm glad he's releasing it multiplatform and especially as free homebrew! GO BOB!

Im Inylo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i think bob should fuck me

Posts merged

ur gay saxamo
u enjoy the taste of mens urinal penises
u sould try not being a total faggot

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DokiDoki98 said:
ball2012003 said:
finally a homebrew which he should have done since the beginning
but it makes no sense how it could only be on the dsi flashcarts
if its a nds file then shouldnt it work on any other flashcart
he could have some recognition code to tell what system it's on

No, I pretty sure the DSi is like the GCN->Wii. It runs DS games in normal compatibility mode(but apparently some developers couldn't get their games to work one it
tongue.gif
)and DSi games in DSi mode with more power. But the DSi mode with the new features(SD card Slot, extra RAM, etc.)are shut off, and locked, and I don't think they've been cracked yet. Anyways, he's been developing for 5 years he says, since GBA, then updated to DS. I don't think he's going change again, the first time he appeared on the scene, he was saying, I just want to have the feeling that people are enjoying my game, that it's in store shelves, etc. It may not look like it, but he probably still wants that, but he's just trying hard. Unless this IS one big viral marketing ad.

QUOTE(Morgawr @ Feb 15 2009, 11:54 AM)
DSi flashcarts run on DS, they are usually(some like DSTTi, R4i, M3i, etc I don't know about Acekard2i)just a faked header to match a original game. DSi flashcarts can't even access the DSi's camera, and SD card slot, etc. They're just a fake NDS rom in a cart with an SD card. And of course the data on the card for the flashcart.

I can't wait until day 100. Maybe that's the real end of the world, not 2012.
tongue.gif
This all feels like a game though, and we're controlled by bob.
tongue.gif
Really, it's just weird, he's making us wait for a certain day... god i'm too far into it... we have one month, in exactally four weeks, it's going to be the end.

*circles Mar. 22 on calender, "do everything before this"*

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DokiDoki98 said:
Wonder what Bob has in store for us tomorrow.

The mysterious loading.gif rears its ugly head again.
loading.gif
Wonder why anyone still cares. Bob's done nothing but jerk people's chains, right from day one.
Why do people keep falling for it? Dude's shtick is tired.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
unz said:
DokiDoki98 said:
Wonder what Bob has in store for us tomorrow.

The mysterious loading.gif rears its ugly head again.
loading.gif
Wonder why anyone still cares. Bob's done nothing but jerk people's chains, right from day one.
Why do people keep falling for it? Dude's shtick is tired.

I seriously agree with you this is seriously annoying it will probably end out as free ware or something in the wiishop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw