Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PettingZoo said:
playallday said:
Nintendo doesn't want it!?!?! Don't give it to them! Put it on iPhone and whatever, and wait until Nintendo asks you. Too late now.
I second that, though having it on the NDS would be nice.
I'm sure that if was the top iPhone game for awhile or something Nintendo would come and ask for it sooner or later.

.:drk_drgn:.

rawr
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Look at this article I found.

QUOTE said:
Feb 1, Robert Pelloni Worked with Nintendo on Viral Marketing

The Bob’s Game mystery continues. In January Robert unveiled that he had been in contact with Nintendo about the viral marketing campaign. He said this on his site:

“This is the end of my pitch to Nintendo of America- which Mr. Tom Prata, Senior Director of Project Development, authorized on Feb 22, 2008. Thanks to all Nintendo staff and to Nintendo’s PR department for allowing this to continue as long as it has.”

Robert Pelloni has just released a YouTube video in which he visits the Nintendo store in New York. Throughout the video he and others place posters and mock copies of Bob’s Game around the store.It is unclear however if this newest YouTube video was supported by Nintendo or if in fact his actions were unsolicited vandalism.

If in fact it was done with participation from Nintendo only one conclusion can be made: Nintendo is actively involved in the marketing of Bob’s Game and may have already provided Robert Pelloni with the SDK required to publish the game.

Robert is often portrayed as a crazed game developer but he may in fact be a marketing genius. Take a look at the YouTube video yourself here.

Source: Bob’s Game

http://www.beefjack.com/blog/news/ds/rober...iral-marketing/

Sounds cool.

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought so. The sneaky vile *Tries to calm self* ....... Ugh. I hope he actually releases the iPhone/Touch version. I'll have to take a look at that video next month when my bandwidth renews.

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
@.:drk_drgn:. : Seems like a old news, and it's probably false. In the new Nintendo store attack video, you can see that the employees have no idea what he's doing and that most of it is fake.

mad maniak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is an update.
http://www.bobsgame.com/

From the site:
"bobsgame.com" is a web game by a guy named "bob" about a DS game by a guy named "bob" about a virtual game by a virtual guy named "bob" called "bob's game," which is a work of fictional satire about games where you play games in the game."

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Well, at the end of the second trailer for the game it looks like there is a conference of some sort and Bob is speaking in it. Since he is going to the Game Developer Conference, he might actually have a slot to speak there. We'll see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A