Country
United States
OSW said:
R4man18 said:
CorruptJon said:
As long as they don't sag, I'm fine.
That is a good point.
true that!

good breasts need to be big enough to grope, just big enough to give a successful boob-job, yet small enough to look natural (in proportion with the rest of the body), sag-less, not too low on the body, and finally with standard round nipples that aren't big.
Teach us your ways, oh wise one!
bow.gif
bow.gif

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all of those who are confused..

Bra Size is the difference between bust size and the underbust size in inches.

For example a C cup means there is 3 inches difference between measuring around the breast and measuring under the breast.

These sizes can be very different because if the breast sags the measurement in circumference can be small. I know a woman who wears a B cup and has huge breasts but they sag alot.
Also if a woman is larger and has a 40+ underbust size the three inches of a C cup will be tiny. Remember its 3 inches around NOT 3 inches straight out.
This all being said, ALOT of women wear the wrong size bra. So just cause your GF has a C cup lying in the laundry, doesn't mean that she actually is.

For more information and a Chart look here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere_measurements

Also note to those who think a B cup is big, that most small figured womens bras that are B cup have padding.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yes of course they need to be a little bigger than man nipple, but only a little. hmm if i had a ruler here i could give an approximate size of my ideal. but cbf finding one.

oh another comment, fake boobs are generally sooo horrible looking.

the only excuse for fake boobs is if ur natural boobs are incredibly fugly.
i'm against enlargement, but pro lowering the size if they're so big that that they're cumbersome.

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
sinkhead said:
Don't ask how, but we got talking about boobs. What's the majority opinion of GBAtemp?

(Also, no nudity allowed if posting pictures
ninja.gif
)

And please don't post "It doesn't matter" unless you're serious, try to choose the choice you prefer
Boobs are like part of your personality. In my opinion if there is super beautiful girl with huge natural rack it's hot but
then there is small black haired emo girl with her small tits. They're both awesome and beautiful. I mean ... Don't
operate your tits girls... plz
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3