Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
Is there any way to boot a pc with a controller?
i would like to boot it like my xbox one ^^ but i cant find anything so i am forced to ask here ;p
Can someone help me with that?

bananapi761

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm pretty sure Windows allows your PC to be woken by USB HID devices, like keyboards and mice and your BIOS might have similar settings. As long as your Bluetooth adapter is still active after shutdown, then in device manager you might be able to have it wake the PC when a device is connected, I haven't tried it myself though.

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure Windows allows your PC to be woken by USB HID devices, like keyboards and mice and your BIOS might have similar settings. As long as your Bluetooth adapter is still active after shutdown, then in device manager you might be able to have it wake the PC when a device is connected, I haven't tried it myself though.
do you have ANY idea of how to do it? ^^ i cant find any option in the bios :( like usb device boot ore sth like that

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have ANY idea of how to do it? ^^ i cant find any option in the bios :( like usb device boot ore sth like that
That would depend on your motherboard vendor (the only one I've seen so far that boots from USB is MSI, although I've heard that ASRock might, too, as well as others), but I'm also fairly certain that it's limited to keyboards and mice. You could try it, though, it should be grouped in a section with a setting called "Wake on LAN" if you have it

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=50IhTBZJVDk&t=63s&pp=ygUYY2hpY2tlbiBjbHVja2luZyBjb250ZXN0