Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
Q1

i installed bootmii v0.1

when i want to backup my nand it works but when i go to place the nand on my computer i must format my memory stick.... how am i suposed to back it up on my computer??

Q2

i was planning on installing bootmii v0.4 but i tried installing 0.2 and it says i have vaulanary ios what ever that means.
ive been away from gbatemp for 2 months, and i know it has something to do with cioscorp .... so how to i fix it? i want 0.4....

Q3

what wads cant i havbe installed on my wii when backing up my nand.

Thanx for the help....

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no one is going to help you because of your ridiculous topic name.

i mean come on you must be u hugest noob on earth.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use DoP-IOS and install IOS 60 without patching anything. That should allow bootmii to install. When you're done you can use DoP-IOS to install and patch it again.

For other people who do that (use DoP-IOS to get the latest of everything AND PATCH everything) and then talk crap about cIOSCORP... do you realize how f'ing retarded you are?

C

CasperH

If you are on 4.0 or 4.1, you should dop-IOS IOS30 as that one has no use anymore.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
urherenow said:
use DoP-IOS and install IOS 60 without patching anything. That should allow bootmii to install. When you're done you can use DoP-IOS to install and patch it again.

For other people who do that (use DoP-IOS to get the latest of everything AND PATCH everything) and then talk crap about cIOSCORP... do you realize how f'ing retarded you are?

You do realize that the only "patch" dop-IOS does to the IOS's is reintroducing the Trucha bug into them much like the Trucha Bug Restorer right? Something that was officially there before anyways. It doesn't modify them with any dip module. It doesn't take one IOS and just overwrite all the lower IOS's with that same one. It doesn't max out the IOS's version number or change it to a really low version number.

Yes there isn't really any reason to patch EVERY IOS with the trucha bug, but it's not really that drastic of a modification anyways so comparing that to something along the lines of what cIOSCORP does is what is retarded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1