Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gonna be boring in the house today [in fact, it already is]. Mom's going out. Dad's prob gonna be half-asleep or washing the clothes... Or both. It's tempting to just binge out in front of the pc, but I've had no sleep since last night, and the pc needs rest [more than I do, probably]. So my choices are: sleep [not happening; dad's making me print this form thingy that he has failed to print for 2 weeks now]; watch tv [prob not happening either; most of the shows I watch are on the weekdays, maybe I can catch a rerun/movie?]; read [hmm, no new books, read all the ones I've got a dozen times each] or I dunno, just stare blankly at a wall. Hmmm, I have to decide which wall, though, LOL.

It also kind of sucks that football season's over. That at least gives me something to look forward to. Suddenly, I miss my DSi [why'd you have to break ak2i, whyyyyyy]. Ah, well, guess I can always write... Right? I'm misspelling every 4th word, now, though, and editing a quarter of what you write is not very promising, really.

On second thought, might need to screw my head on straight, maybe sneak in an hour or two of napping... Mmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1