Gaming BOTW better on WiiU than Switch

philo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The only issues I ever had with the gampad was that it's kinda large and the battery life was questionable sometimes.
well, at least the WiiU was a major success for nintendo that sold literally tens of millions so whatever it's called.. it sure was popular..

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes I played Zelda on the Wii U gamepad in bed and I actually didn't mind it as much as I thought I would. At least the joysticks sit where they're supposed to. Anyways, transferred my save to my switch.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I played BOTW on WiiU for over 150 hours. No problems at all, some frame drops but not big deal. It was a really good experience!

Now I have a Switch and played a bit. Using the joycons is horrible, not comfortable when together with the grip, and separated is weird to play. I think BOTW was made to play using the NS Pro Controller.

Didn't try to play as handheld but I think it's the only advantage playing BOTW with NS.

What do you think?
Tbh I found myself prefering the JoyCons in the grip rather than using my Pro Controller.
However I play in handheld mode most of the time without any issues.
I hate playing games with one JoyCon (ike MK8D multiplayer). I only do this rarely when there's no other options as we have to less controllers but JoyCons attached to the Switch or the grip are working great for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu