• Total voters

PatrickJr

OP
Trophies
Website
grimtech.co.uk
XP
Country
I don't know if anyone else knows, but if you don't have the Toycon VR set you can use the Google Cardboard, it works just the same and works pretty well.
Sorry if anyone else knows, but I thought it was pretty cool.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know if anyone else knows, but if you don't have the Toycon VR set you can use the Google Cardboard, it works just the same and works pretty well.
Sorry if anyone else knows, but I thought it was pretty cool.
Play Zelda on a shitty monitor so close to the eyes at 25-30fps and 720p is the fastest way to kill ur eyes.
Genius.

PatrickJr

OP
Trophies
Website
grimtech.co.uk
XP
Country
Won't the Cardboard show less of the screen, since it's designed for a much smaller screen?
I said it works, I never said it's a good idea.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Play Zelda on a shitty monitor so close to the eyes at 25-30fps and 720p is the fastest way to kill ur eyes.
Genius.
I would not suggest it either, the game does not look so fun in handheld mode anyways.

Last edited by PatrickJr,
Reactions: Rizzorules

MusicallyInspired

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried it. Definitely doesn't fit. I'd have to bend the cardboard all the way down at the bottom and I don't want to wreck it. You can get away with it if you place it on the edge of your desk and put your head down into the "headset". I could only see the bottom two thirds of the screen, but it worked. Very low framerate and screendoor effect was through the roof. But man, jumping off a cliff and parasailing made my stomach clench up regardless. I'd love to get a VR toycon just for that, regardless of the performance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already