hybridkit

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi peeps,

I am using a R4 and M3 Lite combination.

1) For the M3 lite , i am using a 2gb micro Sandisk (FAT 32) . I used M3 game manager to transfer my .gba and .nds file into my Sandisk. When i boot my DS lite , there is game icon appear on the left for the .nds file but not for the .gba files , even the drag and drop method doesnt solve this problem. Any solution?

2) Is there a link where i can have a better understanding for the M3 lite's instant save function ( L+R+A+B ) and the M3 SRAM function.

Cheers
smile.gif

hybridkit

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GBA games don't show their pictures. Also those aren't box arts, those are the images that would show on the NDS if you had the real cart.

Alrite, thx for the answer. Thought there was a problem with the .gba files.

On second thought, is there any patch that allows us to view the gba game icon during the game selection menu?

Cheers.

Jademalo

Trophies
XP
Country
Im havin an error like this, with my M3DSS, Sonic Rush and Meteos both have jap. names. only on the display. not ingame.

ive tried loads of roms but nothing.

any help?

WiZaRDuSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im havin an error like this, with my M3DSS, Sonic Rush and Meteos both have jap. names. only on the display. not ingame.

ive tried loads of roms but nothing.

any help?
This is a bug in the newest R4 (1.09) and M3 Simply (1.05) firmware. If you don't like it you will have to downgrade to R4 1.08 or M3 Simply 1.04.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ