[BREAKING NEWS] Kyrgyzstan Bursts out into a Civil War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
He's the reason we all exist. I'm pretty sure He's not going to be playing games that involve killing humans. Maybe demons, but the point is, He's not going to judge us based on what we play.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can you guys please shut up about religion, I doubt anyone wants to hear it...

Btw where the hell is this place? I've never even heard of it and its breaking out into Civil War..

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish people would just stop posting the fucking news. I came here to read about the DStwo not a bunch of backward a-holes riping each other apart. I watch the news for that.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
I wish people would just stop posting the fucking news. I came here to read about the DStwo not a bunch of backward a-holes riping each other apart. I watch the news for that.

The news censors the good and informative stuff out like this video.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:

I think it's great. It adds depth to the temp. Plus it's good to see people taking an interest in the world around them rather than the virtual world in front of them. And also some people might not be inclined to watch the news, pick up a paper or whatever and this way they're kept informed of important issues - and also what Hop said.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The government are pussies, come on a few hundred protesters, where's the military and if they retreated beforehand, I suspect Moscow had a hand in this.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
The government are pussies, come on a few hundred protesters, where's the military and if they retreated beforehand, I suspect Moscow had a hand in this.
Not every country has a powerful military. Nor does every country have a military ready when civil war is happening.

They can't notice that the government and the people have high tension with each other? I don't find that suspicious at all.

Scary, scary stuff going on right now...

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Updated the first post.
Thanks. Very much so. I'm happy at least some "good" information comes through every now and then in here... not that this is especially heartening, but it's certainly a little more intriguing than something like a new game.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
chill_pill.jpg

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pliskron said:

Shut the hell up. Rarely do I sit around and watch TV so a big Thank You to those who bring breaking news like this and "WikiLeaks releases video of US Apache helicopter killing civil"(which REACHED the Internet first.) to Gbatemp.net.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good Lord, this was crazy before. Now it's gone insane... What will next week bring? Something good, or something more sinister?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
r3dfaction said:
TDWP FTW said:
r3dfaction said:
TDWP FTW said:
Okay. I'm a bit freaked out now. What's next? A random hypercane (Freaking giant hurricane-type thing) that moves across all of the continents one at a time? A 50 mile wide tornado that rips up houses and businesses?

Well, I'm set and ready for when God comes (Don't start any stupid shit about this)...
I don't mean to start sh!t but you seem like a hypocrite, how can you be "ready for GOD" when your playing violent games such as Gears of War, Battlefield and GT4?

Might want rectify your post...

There is nothing in the Bible that says I can't...
Can you explain this text then in Psalm 11:9:

"The LORD examines both the righteous and the wicked. He hates those who love violence."

Btw I'm not preaching, just proving you wrong...
I hate to say it but it's ironic that some of the biggest wars in written history were because of religion. The Crusades, for instance was very much a religious fueled war of differences. People have been fighting in the name of God and their religions for centuries, seems religions like violence just as much as George Bush loved bombing Afghanistan and Iraq.

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^ and can't forget about St. Bartholomew's Day massacre.

QUOTE said:
St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre, (August 24, 1572), the slaying in France of thousands of Huguenots (French Protestants) during the religious conflict of the 16th century.
QUOTE said:
The estimated death toll from the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre in France ran from over 5,000-30,000. The massacre began on August 23, 1572, which was St. Bartholomew's Day Eve. It was carried out against Huguenots, who were Protestant dissenters against the majority Roman Catholic Church.

The massacre took place in the aftermath of the marriage of the Catholic Marguerite de Valois [May 14, 1553-March 27, 1615] to her second cousin, the Protestant Henry III [December 13, 1553-May 14, 1610] of Navarre.* For that marriage, many leading, prominent, rich and unsuspecting Huguenots had flocked to the largely Catholic Paris. One of the reasons for the massacre's quick, foul victories may have been the suggested involvement of King Charles IX [June 27, 1550-May 30, 1574] and his mother, Queen Catherine de' Medici [April 13, 1519-January 5, 1589].

*He subsequently became King Henry IV of France. He was a rare, beloved monarch whose reputation survived the later French Revolution.

Seriously, what the flying fuck? What kind of world do we live in where the Catholic Church would have executed Galileo had he not mumbled what the Catholic Church wanted to hear, which was that the Sun revolves around the Earth(stationary), but its already been proven the EARTH revolves around the SUN.

They did this by summoning Galileo to a hearing and threatened to throw him into a dungeon and possibly torture him until he recanted. Galileo knew this was no idle threat since they had tortured and burnt Father Bruno at the stake along with many other heritics over the years.

Galileo’s defense was that scriptures were not wrong, only the theologian’s interpretations of the scriptures were wrong. His defense did not prevail, so in the end, rather then suffer the consequenses, he recanted his theories and went into house arrest knowing that the truth would someday be known.
Lets not forget we once believed the Earth was flat. If someone said otherwise, who knows what the consequences would've been.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
u mad.
also yeah, the internet delivers more information than other media ever will, and thanks to Vidboy we god it very soon. I'm not complaining here.

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here are some photos & sources:

11762030.jpg

article-0-09098BDA000005DC-236_634x499.jpg

article-1264307-0909A4FC000005DC-660_634x367.jpg

article-1264225-09096037000005DC-478_634x447.jpg

article-1264307-090A7B38000005DC-800_634x847.jpg

article-1264225-09097E05000005DC-297_634x456.jpg

QUOTE said:
New rule in Kyrgyzstan
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/rule+Kyr...5508/story.html

QUOTE said:
The day Kyrgyzstan's anger boiled over
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8608518.stm

QUOTE said:
Street battles leave Kyrgyzstan on brink of revolution
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...revolution.html

QUOTEKyrgyzstan opposition sets up 'people's government'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8608440.stm

Kyrgyzstan President 'flees country' after up to 100 killed in bloody revolution ***Great photos***
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...0.html?ITO=1490

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON