• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Breaking! RIPPLE/XRP Wins Case; Price is soaring!

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many people are trying to buy XRP right now but the exchange is having too much traffic lol
Congradulation TO THE GBATEMP XRP holders Enjoy the next few days/Months IT BEEN A LONG RIDE.. ..XRP is Trending all over twitter so enjoy the spotlight
3021386af9abb741b123d1692e324054.png

9059c2b939d4090dd7caa92007bd7baa.png

515549655c46d1c8c92c402700e0427e.png

b6567ac3047cf208b07977b79dd49f50.png

26af592d3521033ee0db779a4867ff00.png

HippyJ3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
it's just a matter of time till the 1150 XRP that I bought for 12 dollars 3 years ago turns to 4000 dollars each, :rofl2:
can't wait to see all my relatives insecure faces who laughed at me for buying cryptos saying it was a waste of 10 bucks

Last edited by HippyJ3,

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's just a matter of time till the 1150 XRP that I bought for 12 dollars 3 years ago turns to 4000 dollars each, :rofl2:
can't wait to see all my relatives insecure faces who laughed at me for buying cryptos saying it was a waste of 10 bucks

+64% is what I saw. That's notable. Shitcoins are up and BTC is down. I've seen this before.

YES now we must wait we was warned to wait at least 3 months Big institutions is about to come in and Bank of America announcement pending just wait... I still say if you don't have XRP in your portfolio at least get 1-2k coins now because double digits is coming

Chananain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't buy XRP on time and now it's fallen already. thesame thing happened to shiba inu when it was all hyped up on twitter

Last edited by Chananain,

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't buy XRP on time and now it's fallen already. thesame thing happened to shiba inu when it was all hyped up on twitter
You still have time mate don't miss out; you really don't have to buy A lot just use the formula
Set up A goal- Tell yourself how manh XRP; SHIB; ETC coins you will get and once you are done with that coin just go to the next.

My goal is 100 million shib which is only 800$ but I only put 200$ a week into shib until I reach that 100 million; don't have to go all out. Think about it the next bull run Shib really just has to go to 0.001 just so you can profit 100k that's not bad with just 100million shib

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think investing to gain wealth is the wrong approach. You'd have to want a future where you are actively using these cryptocurrencies instead of government/military backed currencies for it to make sense. Imo.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
that one guy went to prison

Which guy; Mark Karpeles (MTGox), Bitconnect people, Do Kwon (Terraform), Alex Mashinsky (Celsius), Su Zhu (Three Arrows Capital), SafeMoon (Thomas Smith, Kyle Nagy--still at large afaik, and Braden Karony), Ross William Ulbricht (SilkRoad), Charlie Shrem (BitInstant), Nathaniel Chastain (OpenSea), Faruk Fatih Ozer (Thodex), or the SBF?

There's a long list of people who probably should be arrested for similar crimes, too, and cases that have not investigated related to the FTX fiasco (that would possibly indict politicians).

It can be argued that the use of blockchain tracing helped serve as evidence for a lot of these cases, so in an ironic way, cryptocurrency helped put a lot of people in jail.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: And has she put her boob away yet?