Breath of the Wild Wii U Trainer Will Not Connect.

Maverick_Sigma2012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to connect Flumpster's BOTW trainer to my network, but after the first couple of times I use it, it's like it will no longer connect. I have the latest version of BOTW installed as well as all of the proper mods on my Wii U. Is there any reason why this would fail to connect? When I click on the green Connect button, it will stay blue for several seconds, then it will turn green again. There is no error code or message; it just refuses to connect for some reason.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also had this problem a couple of months ago. It used to work but one day it randomly stopped connecting. Interestingly, the trainer for Hyrule Warriors stopped working around the same time for me as well, so I wonder if it’s something on the Wii U’s side causing the disconnect. Removing and reinstalling TCP Gecko did not fix the problem. Fortunately, at least in BOTW’s case, mods exist to fill in the wackiness that the trainer provided, but they won’t help for those trying to cheat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol