NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry guys if i created this thread but didn't know where to ask.
This is the problem:i have updated Breeze to version 51 and now when i press Copy/Duplicate Cheat and then edit and save it,it ends up as the place of the first cheat and deletes the previous one that was in that position,waiting for a solution to downgrade to version 48 who don't have this problem.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Breeze 53beta version also has the same problem, it messes up the cheats when you copy and edit.
Please @TomSwitch fix this annoying problem.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Breeze 53beta version also has the same problem, it messes up the cheats when you copy and edit.
Please @TomSwitch fix this annoying problem.
There was issue with cheat handling that is supposed to have been fixed in beta53, you need to describe how to create the problem before it can be fixed

"Fix edit cheat writing back to first entry which may be the wrong one." in beta 52 supposedly. As far as I can see it is fixed.

Check your file to see if you have extra end group labels, earlier version also miss those when you delete group, that has been fixed too but I don't know how those not deleted end group label affects the behavior.

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There was issue with cheat handling that is supposed to have been fixed in beta53, you need to describe how to create the problem before it can be fixed

"Fix edit cheat writing back to first entry which may be the wrong one." in beta 52 supposedly. As far as I can see it is fixed.

Check your file to see if you have extra end group labels, earlier version also miss those when you delete group, that has been fixed too but I don't know how those not deleted end group label affects the behavior.
@TomSwitch thanks for reply,i'll explain right away:then in the 53beta version group the codes in a category,when you go to modify a cheat or press copy/duplicate cheat,after the modification it moves to the top or to another position,but not above or below where it should be with that option.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TomSwitch thanks for reply,i'll explain right away:then in the 53beta version group the codes in a category,when you go to modify a cheat or press copy/duplicate cheat,after the modification it moves to the top or to another position,but not above or below where it should be with that option.
Try the update. I reverted a change that maybe was fixing a problem that perhaps don't really need to be fixed.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...