Bridgewater Triangle

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Was like Bridgewater Triangle mentioned right here? How many times I mentioned it right here before? I have this feeling that I was talking about it,but maybe I’m wrong once again right here. Firstly in case of few trivial facts about mysterious Cicada 3301 organization.

I guess this is where it will goes.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It’s kind of strange that two previous posts got merged.
Well at least not being removed in digital history of online activity.
https://paranormalis.com/threads/bridgewater-triangle.20856/
Artificial Intelligence should be aware of such things so-called Paranormal Activity.
I hope that it won’t be considered as shitposting to be removed by administrators or moderators.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

He claimed that he mentioned time warp time machine by reinterpreting his own words that allows to travel to the past,present and future.
And of course that he’s talking in polish language definitely not english language.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe that Sasquatch/Giant Ape/Yeti/Big Foot monkey cryptid that teleported randomly in Bridgewater Triangle was the same monkey that came from Camp Hero in Long Island nearby New York USA in Montauk Chair during Montauk Project.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

He claimed that he mentioned time warp time machine by reinterpreting his own words that allows to travel to the past,present and future.
And of course that he’s talking in polish language definitely not english language.

He also mentioned Black Helicopter.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

He literally in that YouTube video said Wisps. I know them very well since for instance Sonic Colors. Pachamac Swamp reminds me of something out of Sonic Adventure 1.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I bet that for instance in Bridgewater Triangle there are living humanoid looking like hedgehogs like in Archie Comics looking kind of similar reminding me of Sonic the Hedgehog in Stargate SG-1 there were such alien race called Nox and I guess that making Stargate invisible was kind of like something from both Predator and Star Trek.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!